Summit Fire & Security, a member of Summit Companies, is a premier firm in the Fire Protection and Fire Life Safety industry. We are currently seeking a Fire Alarm Sales Representative to join our team in Reno, NV.
To Apply, copy the link, paste it into the address bar, then find the job(s) and follow the steps to apply. You can also join our Talent Community to stay in contact with us.
- Summit Fire & Security Career Center: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=d2dcca08-cc2c-4a05-8acf-093342fdbbb6&ccId=168094135263_638 =en_US
The successful candidate will contribute to the growth of our fire alarm, security, and monitoring business in the Reno and surrounding areas.
- 1+ years Fire Alarm experience, sales preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build productive interactions and relationships
- High level of integrity and self-motivation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Travel in area, required, may involve travel outside of local area, up to 100%
Primary job tasks and functions:
- Acquire sales leads for new work from existing and new Customer base: including fire alarm inspections and monitoring services, emergency lighting inspections, and other services the company currently provides or will include in the future.
- Sell follow up deficiency work based on inspections.
- Lead the sales process from initial contact/bid invite to acquisition of contract/Notice to Proceed; initial contact may be initiated by Sales Representative or Customer (B2B and B2C)
- Responsible for renewal of existing sales
- Generate new relationships and foster existing relationships among Customer base for the purposes of continued sales
- Generate new proposals, follow-up on active proposals, and close sales on active proposals
- Communicate status of active proposals to Management
- Act as a face of the Company amongst our Customer base and industry, representing our identity: Professionalism, Quality, and Focus on Relationships
- General assistance to Project Managers, other sales experts and Design Department for communicating schedules, product/material information, coordination of work, etc.
- General assistance to Accounting personnel with job set-up, monitoring of profitability, billing, etc.
- Utilize accounting software (i.e. Timberline) for assistance with (or general knowledge of) tracking costs, billing, etc.
- Assistance with general marketing activities and promotion of the Company
- This individual must be a self-starter
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
Our benefits include options of HRA and HSA medical insurance, dental and vision insurance options, employer-paid Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurances, supplemental insurance options, Paid Time Off, 8 Holidays, and more.
We are fully committed to equal opportunities for employment to all individuals regardless of race, national origin, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability, familial status and any other classification protected under the law. We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.