Cumulus Media- LAFAYETTE, LA is seeking a dynamic Digital and Radio Account Executive to join our team! We are looking for passionate, motivated, goal oriented individuals with high business acumen and the desire to WIN in a fast-paced highly competitive sales environment. Someone who is digitally savvy and desire to create integrated marketing campaigns for their clients. In return, we offer a unique opportunity: a challenging mission, world-class tools to help you succeed, inspired leadership and the chance to realize your full potential as a professional.
Cumulus Lafayette currently features 4 stations and a digital agency in the New Orleans area. The stations are; KSMB 94.5, KRRQ 95.5, KNEK Magic 104.7 and KXKC/NASH 99.1 that reach thousands of listeners on a daily basis. At Cumulus Lafayette we strive to hire passionate, driven, resourceful, problem solvers who have the ability to drive the evolving, diverse culture of the Power of Radio and Digital to success.
A leader in the radio broadcasting industry, Cumulus Media (NASDAQ:CMLS) combines high-quality local programming with iconic, nationally syndicated media, sports and entertainment brands to deliver premium content choices to the 245 million people reached each week through its 447 owned-and-operated stations broadcasting in 90 US media markets (including eight of the top 10), more than 8,200 broadcast radio stations affiliated with its Westwood One network and numerous digital channels.
Together, the Cumulus/Westwood One platforms make Cumulus Media one of the few media companies that can provide advertisers with national reach and local impact. Cumulus/Westwood One is the exclusive radio broadcast partner to some of the largest brands in sports, entertainment, news, and talk, including the NFL, the NCAA, the Masters, the Olympics, the GRAMMYs, the Academy of Country Music Awards, the American Music Awards, the Billboard Music Awards, Westwood One News, and more. Additionally, it is the nation's leading provider of country music and lifestyle content through its NASH brand, which serves country fans nationwide through radio programming, exclusive digital content, and live events. For more information, visit www.cumulusmedia.com.
- Proficiency in prospecting and aggressively seeking new clientele by networking, cold-calling, canvassing and referrals
- Learn the customer’s business by gaining a deep understanding of their goals, objectives and processes as well as their external environment including key market and consumer trends
- Creative spark - the ability to design, create and deliver customized advertising proposals/presentations
- Present client solutions by building rapport and delivering results through integrated digital and radio campaigns
- Gain referral business by providing support, information, and guidance, qualitative research and recommending new opportunities for profit and/or service improvements
- Deliver exceptional client service
- Experience in outside (B2B) Sales strongly preferred
- Proven experience growing and maintaining a robust sales funnel
- Recognized top sales performer with a track record of over-achieving
- Strong sales acumen and proficiency in all phases of the sales cycle, proactive outbound phone sales and new account development
- Ability to perform independently in a fast-paced, hyper-competitive sales environment
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills; outgoing, sociable, and charismatic – you pride yourself on being able to strike up a conversation with anyone
- Accustomed to working with creative thinkers, digital marketers and editors
- Media sales experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field is preferred
What we offer
- Competitive pay with uncapped earning potential
- Incredible work environment and culture
- Professional growth and career path
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
- 401K with company match to plan for the long term
- Vacation & Holidays
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally-mandated accommodations
For immediate consideration, please visit https://www.cumulusmedia.com/careers/
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at: https://www.cumulusmedia.com/
CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).