This position is ultimately responsible for the delivery of sales and gross profit objectives annually.
- Achieves Sales and Gross Profit objectives, as well as other defined KPI’s, for the Year
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face-to-face cold calling on business owners, email, and networking.
- Working with all the appropriate members of the ITN team to ensure each existing or potential client receives timely accurate quotes and all the support information that enables the client to make their decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Ensure the client information and quote processes are adhered to so that the day-to-day activities influenced by the Sales Development Manager Role meet or exceed ITN standards for productivity and professionalism.
- Maintain the CRM database and update all entries according to current agreed processes
- Represent ITN in the Industry at; Trades Shows, Industry Events, and all other appropriate venues to position ITN as the Freight Forwarder of choice.
- Demonstrates the ability to gather, submit detailed business information for underwriting, pricing, and presentation of solutions to identified prospects' business problems.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- Ensuring the selling efforts are consistent with the ITN Brand and are sufficient to achieve the objectives established.
- Manage daily functioning of all new client relationships.
- Ensure the resources of the company are all utilized effectively to ensure all clients receive the same high standard of service.
- Be the Company ambassador of the ITN Brand as a quality, consumer-centric, timely service provider that delivers against its value proposition.
- Contribute to the Team within ITN to ensure all areas influenced by this role receive timely, accurate information and support.
About ITN Logistics:
ITN takes your business personally. We deliver fast, seamless solutions by building our business on five pillars – commitment, flexibility, trust, reliability, and passion, supported by our belief in taking your business personally. Tailoring solutions that meet your specific needs is what sets us apart, and it’s how we constantly exceed your expectations. ITN Logistics Group is Canadian based – with worldwide connections. Each component of the Group has a focus on a logistics specialty. We provide our customers with integrated combinations of all elements of the international import and export logistics process. Air and Sea Freight Forwarding – Worldwide Industrial Project Management – Worldwide Transborder Transportation – USA CANADA MÉXICO, Warehouse and Distribution Services, Enhanced Logistics Services, Intermodal Transportation. Our personnel have extensive industry experience and are well qualified to assist our clients with the many details associated with international trade. We strive to anticipate the needs of our customers and to create efficient and economical solutions based on their unique needs. ITN operates its own import and export consolidation system between Canada and many international commercial markets. Therefore we have a direct involvement in the routing, status and location of goods as they move through the supply-chain process.