Link International’s Account Manager role will work from the Temecula Corporate Office or remotely, and will travel to work with clients of www.linkinternationalinc.com.
The overall goal is to grow the business by adding new clients, growing existing client sites, and driving inside sales with current clients. This position will require moderate travel and a direct report to the officers of Link International Inc. You will be responsible to manage all aspects of sales and growth of our clients, from initial quotes to setting up business services in collaboration with the Link Team.
A candidate should be an hungry hunter, critical thinker and problem solver that has high integrity with a friendly and enthusiastic personality. Extremely detail oriented, and a proactive thinker that can follow and give clear and precise written and verbal communication to clients, vendors, and company team members. An overall desire to help the environment and better the Earth through corporate driven sustainability programs executed by Link International.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships leading to growth of margin and driving sales.
· Serve as the lead point of contact for elevated client services problems, questions, and opportunities.
· Manage and initiate new opportunities with current client base
· Ensure client needs and expectations are exceeded through development, implementation, and management of solutions.
· Continuous email and phone communication with decision makers throughout each day.
· Manage projects to completion and communicate to supervisor and team.
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs, objectives, and sustainability goals.
· Update client profile information, forms, and internal system entries at time of interaction.
· Monthly preparation of Excel and system entries to evaluate and review waste and recycling services and opportunities for additional margin.
· Negotiate new contracts and close agreements to maximize profits and overall company growth
· Make sales calls and prepare sales collateral for RFQ’s and presentations
· Develop lead opportunities with vendors and strategic partners.
· Assist with Month-end functions as needed
· Provide thought leadership and maintain sales strategy
· Other duties may be assigned as needed
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
· Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field preferred
· Min. 3 years of proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Manager, or account commission-focused role preferred
· Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
· Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
· Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
· Knowledge of business management principles, practices, and procedures.
· Knowledge of organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures.
· 2-3 years experience in budgeting, cost estimating, and fiscal management principles and procedures.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
· Solid experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Gmail, and Gmail Drive
· Employee development and performance management skills.
· Ability to supervise and train employees including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
· Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
· Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Account management: 3 years (Required)
- Budgeting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations