Denodo is the leader in data virtualization – providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud and unstructured sources, and the most agile data services provisioning and governance – at less than half the cost of traditional data integration.
Denodo’s customers have gained significant business agility and ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web and cloud integration, single-view applications, and SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
Denodo is always looking for technically oriented and passionate people to join our Services Engineering team. We want a professional who will join our team as we actively consult, train and troubleshoot so as to enhance our clients’ journey around Data Virtualization.
Your mission: to help customers achieve and maintain success through accelerated adoption and productive use of Denodo solutions.
As a Support Manager, you will successfully employ a combination of technical expertise and customer facing skills to monitor and manage the team-activities with respect to troubleshooting and issue resolution. You will be the point of contact for support escalations with other Denodo teams including Product Development, Sales, Partner Channel, and Customer Success. Our client’s rely on data in their daily operations. You will be called upon to creatively manage our customers expectations in the issue resolution process with the end goal of ensuring they are successful in their data processing endeavors utilizing our products. In this role, you will ensure Denodo’s customers receive outstanding support and all their needs are met.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure achievement of SLAs with respect to delivering high quality support of the product
- Collaborate on the achievement of customer satisfaction including following up on the feedback received from customers
- Supervise metrics and analyze issues, data, and trends regarding Support services and make recommendations to drive improvements
- Proactively monitor high severity cases that are active in your region.
- Be the single point of contact and management contact for relevant customer escalations
- Ensures that upper level management is aware of issues regarding protocols, performance, products and customers.
- Supervise best practice guidelines for delivering support services. Supervise the support protocol and ensure that the support policies are adhered to by the support team at all times.
- Monitor the on-boarding training plans for new members of the support team including soft-skills, technical product, and support protocol training.
- Be aware of the product roadmap and manage the training/knowledge transfer when there are new product releases.
- Collaborate with and assist in the creation and dissemination of technical resources when feedback from existing cases indicate there is a gap.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a computer or information science related field
- 10+ years of experience in different support roles that proves your knowledge of how a support organization functions
- Experience with the data landscape (relational databases, big data, no-sql...)
- Positive, proactive attitude with an excellent customer focus, both internally and externally
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals and teams at all levels
- Good mediation skills and a proven ability to work well under pressure
- Capacity to provide direction, identifying where to go and why
- Self-motivated and solution oriented. You should have a passion for creating work in a process-driven way and working with team members to continuously improve the process
- Excellent organizational skills and being able to manage change effectively
- Proven ability to understand the technical impact of support with respect to scalability, and repeatability as well as the business impact to both Denodo and customers in delivering support services
- Engaged with the hiring process to hire and on-board a diverse team
- Familiarity with enterprise architecture and application development and infrastructure
- Understanding of Data Integration flavors
- 5+ years experience in customer-facing positions
- Foreign language skills are a plus
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.