Henry Schein One is the global leader in dental management, analytics, communication and marketing software. We deliver innovative dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help connect dental technology so it works as one.
When technology connects, more data is shared, more tasks are automated, and more work gets done. And most importantly, dental professionals have more time to focus on providing a quality experience for their patients. In fact, one connected practice management system simplifies each step of the patient experience - from first contact and scheduling, to clinical treatment and billing, to ensuring loyalty and recurring care.
If you are looking for a growing career that makes a difference, come be part of our team today!
This position is responsible for driving product marketing strategies that align the sales and marketing teams to the overall product goals and objectives. As a member of the Product Management Team, the Product Marketing Manager II must be able to work closely with product managers and cross-functional teams on new releases and general marketing activity preparedness. The Product Marketing Manager II produces documents to guide program marketing, including launch plans, messaging maps and competitive briefs. The Product Manager II must understand buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and be able to transfer that knowledge to the marketing team and sales channel. The Product Marketing Manager II provides the sales team with sales enablement tools to improve effectiveness and ensure customers are paired with appropriate solutions to best meet their needs.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into customer-centric benefits, are crucial to this role.
- Works with the Product Manager to develop product positioning that aligns with the business strategy.
- Develops launch plans and messaging maps to clearly define the product marketing strategy and unique value proposition
- Develops release plans to ensure proper market alignment and the successful introduction of new products and services into the market
- Works closely with the program marketing team to develop strategies and priorities for demand generation
- Creates and maintains product/market requirement documents, white papers, messaging maps, launch plans and other documents necessary for the continual exposure of products and services to the market
- Works with Product Management and Marketing to deliver sales collateral, presentations, data sheets, white papers, website content, webinars, seminars and customer success stories
- Understands how current customers are benefiting from the product and leverage this information to further sales efforts in terms of case studies, sales training, referrals and collateral.
- Collaborates with cross-functional organizations (marketing, product management, sales, education, and training) in creating go-to-market plans.
- Assists in creating baseline marketing performance metrics and setting marketing campaign
- Seasoned, experienced technical expert level professional possessing and applying comprehensive knowledge of a particular field of specialization to complete work assignments.
- Assignments are broad in nature and need ingenuity and originality to solve.
- Require daily decision making capabilities and actions that are not reviewed by supervisor.
- Operate with substantial latitude for un-reviewed action or decision.
- Often play a role in high-level projects that have an impact on the company’s future direction.
- Barriers to entry can exist at this level.
- Work on significant issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Create formal networks involving coordination among groups.
- May manage vendor relationships.
- Work with minimal supervision, conferring with a supervisor on unusual matters.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments.
- May mentor team members on daily basis.
- Typically 5 or more years of increasing responsibility and complexity in terms of any applicable professional experience; 2 or more years of product marketing or related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline.
- Master's degree or global equivalent a plus.
- Typically holds 2 or more industry certifications.
- Actively engage using unique wide-range of professional skills with an expert understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures
- Excellent planning/organizational skills
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Excellent independent decision making skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Professional maturity in delivering difficult messages in a professional and empathetic manner
- Act as a resource and/or mentor for colleagues with less experience
- Ability to manage a budget
- Project management/consultative skills
- Specialist in multiple technical and business skills
- Ability to cultivate and develop lasting customer relations (either internal or external)
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Creative, out-of-the-box marketing thinker with a foundation in technology (software)
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills in 4 of the 15 categories in the Pragmatic Marketing
- Framework that are aligned with product marketing management
- Working knowledge of product marketing tools, including launch plans, messaging maps and competitive briefs
- Ability to deliver presentations in small and large group settings
- Ability to initiate, perform and analyze market research projects
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.