Set up appointments with merchants to present Harbortouch merchant servicing products.
- Prospect over the phone, face-to-face, through networking and building referral partnerships.
- Build relationships with our merchants by listening to their needs/wants and resolving their issues.
- Explain the value of our products through your own laptop or tablet.
- Listen, identify, and qualify sales opportunities to up-sell additional products and services.
- Develop new accounts and target areas for new growth or market value.
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism and apply company policies and procedures to effectively close sales.
- Responsible for small to medium size businesses in your geographical area.
- Develops knowledge of current products and services as well as changes and updates within the payments industry.
- Maintaining regular communication with your regional manager.
Experience cold-calling and meeting potential clients in-person.
- Experience closing in a fast sales cycle.
- Requires an entrepreneurial spirit and hunter-like mentality.
- Proven track record of pipeline development and closing sales.
- Computer and smartphone literacy.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Ability to pass background check.
- Background in door-to-door/outside sales experience.
- Harbortouch account executives can earn unlimited commissions with no cap! Commissions paid bi-weekly, no need to wait for installation.
- We have production bonuses when you reach and exceed your goals!
- Our vested Account Executives enjoy a lifetime of residuals that continue to grow even after retiring or moving to a new chapter in their career.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility to create your own schedule.
- We invest in you by providing a 4-day training course to educate you on the POS and Payment Industry.
- The Harbortouch University continuing education curriculum provides online tutorials to help you perfect your knowledge of the industry.
- To ensure your success, we supply you with marketing materials such as business cards, brochures and pamphlets to keep your clients informed and great for prospecting future merchants!
- You will have a continuous support system from your Regional Manager, our IT/Sales support call center and direct sales department.
- The company will take care of the shipping, installing and training for your merchant. All you have to do is sell!
Shift4 Payments is an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, religion, national origin, age or any other protected characteristic.