Group Benefits Specialist: Group Health Benefit Specialist
One Source Advisory is a growing group health and ancillary insurance agency with a focus on providing customers with tailored solutions to meet their business and employee needs. We have an open position for an experienced Group Benefit Specialist to work along side an Account Executive to process and send out RFP's to carriers, prepare plan comparisons, facilitate case installation for renewals and new opportunities along with support for day-to-day client needs. The Benefit Specialist must have a strong work ethic, professionalism, attention to detail, and the ability to handle client’s needs in a timely manner.
· Send out RFP's to carriers for group benefit plans such as health, dental, life, disability, etc.
· Provides a consultative review and analysis of a benefits plans.
· Facilitate the benefit plans case installation with carriers
· Support the Account Executive with day-to-day client needs
· Identifies client needs
· Performs timely follow-up
· Cross sell lines of coverage within existing block of business
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
- Skill to effectively plan, organize, and prioritize work assignments to meet deadlines, and be effective when working independently or cooperatively as a team member.
- Skill to be organized, give attention to detail, exercise follow up, analysis data and prepare recommendations.
-Ability to report to work on time prepared to preform other duties as assigned.
· Minimum Requirements
· High school education
· Florida drivers license
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
- Benefits Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location