Full Time / Permanent
Location: Irvine, CA
Are you a motivated self starter who prides themselves on overachieving? Do you have a hunter mentality and a love for driving new business? Would you like to be generously compensated for your success? If you answered yes to these questions – We want to hear from you today! Here at Vision33, we are looking for a talented Sales Consultant to join our growing team. In this role you will be responsible for the sale of technology solutions within the Southern California region. If you enjoy making large sales and having your wins celebrated by the whole company – Get in touch today and apply below!
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing mid sized companies in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33’s global team of resources provide world-class experience throughout North America and Europe.
Working as part of the Vision33 US team your duties will include:
- Developing and executing net-new software sales.
- Prospecting new clients, responding to questions concerning the company’s solutions, providing product quotes and solution offerings/options.
- Engaging in public facing events and delivering presentations remotely using Microsoft Teams.
- Articulating and presenting proposed solutions through in-person sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Executing on Vision33's sales strategy to ensure targets are met and exceeded, while also delivering on sales forecasts in line with overall business objectives.
- Maintaining accurate and current reporting/monitoring/updating on activities and progress.
- Updating the CRM system with status of deals and customer timelines
- Meeting established monthly and yearly sales quota/target(s).
- Minimum 3+ years experience successfully selling ERP systems in the SMB market.
- Excellent consultative selling skills and the ability to forge strong relationships from C level executives to operations level.
- Industry familiarity and experience selling software such as, Epicor, Syspro, Microsoft, INFOR, Sage, SAP Business One etc.
- Technical knowledge and sales experience, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to convincingly communicate concepts to others.
- The ability to learn quickly and a general knowledge of accounting principles.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com.