Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- 2+ years' of experience with technical release process
- Previous experience with UAT's, test cases, technical specification documents, and release process
- Exposure on best practices specific to SDLC methodologies including Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Iterative and other project lifecycles
- Knowledge of change management processes and procedures specific to handling of technical solutions change requests
- Excellent oral and written communication and facilitation skills
- Strong Experience with the analysis of IT technical activities
- Solid understanding of IT infrastructure components
- Solid understanding of Operations processes such as Incident, Defect, and Problem Management
- Experience in leading a project team with diverse technical skill sets
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and managing priorities and delegation of tasks
- Demonstrated experience in effectively managing team workload and resources
- Demonstrated experience in leading and driving multiple tasks and requests to completion
- Demonstrated experience in a client facing role
- Demonstrated experience in mentoring and developing team members
- Strong ability to communicate detailed technical information to a non-technical personnel
- Strong understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks and methodologies: ITIL, Agile, DevOps
- Previous experience working on multiple technical releases with multiple timeline requirements
- Hands on experience with MS Project, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology, and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Operations Transformation Offering applies deep sector knowledge and technical business operations consulting experience to take a more strategic view of our clients' priorities, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda, optimize costs, and maximize operational efficiency. Our market offerings include Operating Model Transformation and Center for Process Bionics.
Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.