In this role, the successful candidate will collaborate with the Product Marketing lead on all marketing matters related to advertising revenue, features and functionality. The Manager, Ad Sales Marketing will help drive marketing efforts that span the full customer funnel, and develop go-to-market launch plans for key advertising product features, as well as manage technology partner relationships.
We are a fast-paced team, and we are looking for someone who excels at partnering with multiple internal stakeholders in order to drive consensus and deliver results.
What You Will Do:
- You will define and drive product positioning and messaging, as well as create compelling content and sales enablement tools.
- You will develop market positioning, materials, processes, to differentiate VIZIO in the marketplace.
- You will continually evaluate the timely adjustment of marketing strategies and plans to respond to changing markets and competitive conditions.
- You will work cross-functionally with Performance Marketing, Content & Partner Marketing, SmartCast Product Marketing, VIZIO Ads and Inscape to assist in communicating go-to market plans for new advertising product features and capabilities.
- You will maintain the VIZIO Ads product and marketing roadmap of upcoming features, and all associated materials.
- You will work with internal and external teams on product launch timing, and communicate this to stakeholders.
- You will assist in providing feedback and direction to external creative and PR agencies to ensure key objectives are met.
- You will assist in conducting frequent qualitative and quantitative research in order influence technology & product roadmaps.
- You will assist in development of materials and presentations for B2B use with advertisers, app developers, and content partners.
- You will regularly report on VIZIO Ads campaigns and provide optimization recommendations.
- You will conduct and track competitive activities and formulate actionable takeaways.
- You have 8+ years of Marketing experience in the entertainment, advertising sales, ad tech and/or connected device verticals.
- You have a solid understanding of connected device marketing, entertainment and digital-distribution landscapes, and streaming/entertainment platforms.
- You have demonstrated experience leading marketing initiatives that target brand advertisers, agencies and content owners.
- You have demonstrated experience managing the product development and marketing process to ensure the support and success of advertising revenue initiatives.
- You have proven ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams, such as product and data, and execute go-to-market strategy.
- You will analyze and utilize internal data assets to improve the VIZIO Ads value proposition and the on-going dialogue with advertising customers.
- You have a passion for the advertising experience and uncovering insights and a successful track record translating them into actionable product marketing plans.
- You possess the ability to tackle multiple projects at once, synthesizing each project goal and objective, and laying out a strategic plan to tackle each one while effectively monitoring progress and key milestones.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively and professionally cross- functionally as well as with our external partners.
- You possess strong leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to influence teams and individuals as well as effectively leverage and utilize resources and relationships for optimal results.
- You have distinctive problem-solving and strategic-thinking.
- You are motivated, self-starter, always looking to share acquired knowledge with others and actively seeks to apply within own projects.
- You are detailed-oriented, organized, and experience with project management.
- You have exceptional PPT and presentation skills – with experience in presenting to all levels, including senior executives, both internally and externally.
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.