The Global Sales Onboarding Program Specialist will develop, coordinate and maintain our global sales onboarding program to ensure new hires have the tools, knowledge, and skills to achieve success and optimal performance. You'll work closely with sales enablement, sales leadership and people teams to identify gaps and enhance the existing onboarding experience to ensure new hires are ramped efficiently and effectively. While based in Hootsuite's Vancouver or Toronto office (post COVID-19), you will report to the Director, Sales Enablement.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Support the design, management and execution of our global onboarding strategy, respecting regional resources and requirements. Responsible for maintaining the constant evolution of of programs and training.
- Collaborate & consult with sales leaders to define needs and refine requirements to achieve optimal performance
- Engage and consult with subject matter experts to refine content, while managing SME relationships
- Support the measurement and development of KPIs relating to ramp
- Create and manage digital self-guided learning path experiences for each sales role
- Maintain the scheduling and calendar management of activities relating to the onboarding experience including scheduling SME, new hires and appropriate leaders
- Help in administrative tasks and facilitating logistics for various enablement efforts across Sales, Customer Success, Product and
- Marketing organizations with a focus on creating, engaging and collaborative experiences
- Other related ad hoc tasks as assigned
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Ample experience in sales training, management, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of sales training, coaching and design and delivery of sales enablement
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment
- Experience working with Sales Enablement and Learning Management software such as Salesforce, Highspot, Gong, SalesLoft, LinkedIn etc.
- Demonstrated ability to use web-based applications for collaboration and facilitation
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple cohorts and overlapping hiring cycles
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Influence: Asserts own ideas and persuades others, gaining support and commitment and mobilizing people to take action
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems.
- Process/Project Management: skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
- Creativity and Innovation: seeks new and better ways of doing things, generates original and imaginative ideas, products, or solutions
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
In all we do, our six guiding principles light the way:
Step Up: Show the world what it looks like to live and work by these guiding principles. #StepUp
One Team: Make Hootsuite a place where everyone feels safe, welcome, valued, and empowered to do their best work without compromising who they are. #OneTeam #FreeToBeMe
Customer Obsessed: Focus relentlessly on helping our customers succeed. #CustomerObsessed
Go Fast, Be Agile: Widen our competitive advantage by committing to speed and simplicity over perfection and complexity. #GoFastBeAgile
Play to Win: Commit to building an incredible, profitable company for our customers, our employees, and our stakeholders. #PlayToWin #NoExcuses
Neighbours & Allies: Give back to our communities and be an ally. #SocialForGood #Allies
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.