Location is Flexible
Deloitte Services LP is seeking a top-performing client relationship and solution Sales Executive to pursue clients within its Risk & Financial Advisory (RFA) Practice. Candidates should have an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant industry experience and demonstrated selling attributes/techniques.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte's businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, these sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
What you'll do:
The Sales Executive (SE) is responsible for selling SAP solutions to the Advisory clients and markets. The role involves:
- Develop leads, cultivate a targeted list of prospects and lead sales efforts within a targeted set of states working closely with Account and Practice leaders
- Drive net-new opportunities from multiple channels including direct and third-party relationships
- Develop relationships and collaborate with Deloitte leadership to formulate and execute on a go-to-market strategy
- Building go-to-market strategies to differentiate Deloitte positioning with vendors and clients.
- Identify and influence key decision-makers at all levels within the client organization
- Assume multiple roles in various pursuits with account teams and practice leaders as it relates to qualifying, pursuing and closing opportunities
- Play a leadership role/drive pursuits and contribute to the development of proposals and coach the team through orals preparation.
- Develop strategic and tactical plans to meet or exceed sales objectives
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data working with Sales Operations team
- Manage internal sales activities to ensure consistent approach to marketplace across geographies and industry groups
- Manage proposal development and make live oral presentations that win new business
- Represent Deloitte by spending time in the field, and at conferences/policy forums
- Prior success as a business development manager, Advisory professional, or the equivalent of an Advisory SE role
- Relationships and experience with SAP
- 10+ years of experience selling professional services into complex clients
- Successful track record in selling transaction-based consulting services characterized by long sales cycles and significant dollar transactions
- Existing and/or evolving in-depth understanding of the marketplace for Advisory services, clients' businesses and competitors
- Experience selling SAP solutions at the enterprise level
- Ability to develop and secure relationships with buyers, decision makers, influencers and other referral sources across a variety of industries
- Expertise in relationship building that increases account penetration and leads to increased revenue opportunities with existing clients
- Developing and utilizing pre-existing network of clients or contacts in the Advisory marketplace
- Success in working closely with service line leaders, partners, practitioners and other SE's to develop strategies and tactics that drive targeting programs and win business
- Travel required, varying based on client coverage (While travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Bachelor's Degree