Job Title: Sales Support and Logistics Associate
About Torigen Pharmaceuticals
Torigen is a venture capital funded company delivering innovative and affordable companion animal immuno- oncology products for pets. Located in Farmington, Connecticut at the University of Connecticut Technology Incubation Program, Torigen is committed to developing innovative veterinary cancer treatments.
Torigen is hiring a logistic associate to support our U.S. sales, marketing, and shipping operations. This individual would be responsible for supply chain management and distribution of all materials relevant to sales, marketing and product shipment. The ideal candidate will have experience in shipping and logistics, organizing and ordering materials, vendor relations, and event planning. A successful candidate in this role would report to the Vice President of Operations.
The position is based out of UCONN Health Cell and Genome Sciences Building located in Farmington, CT. Must be local or willing to relocate to the Farmington, CT area.
Qualified candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Sales and marketing materials purchasing and inventory management
- Sales and marketing material distribution
- Sample collection kits purchasing and inventory management
- Sample collection kits assembly and distribution
- Vaccine packaging and distribution
- Point of contact for Torigen’s field sales representative and distributors
- Evaluate cost-savings opportunities across all assets of logistics management
- Determine operational inefficiencies and improve systems to adapt
- Industry conference planning
- Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, in a STEM related discipline or business.
- 3+ years of working experience in operation, preferable in pharma or biotech
- 3+ years of managing vendors and consultants
- 3+ years of operations management experience
- Proficient in organizational effectiveness
- Experience with managing budgets
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up company environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Highly proficient computer skills.
- Fluency in English, spoken and written.
Competitive base salary with stock options. Benefits package includes: healthcare, vision, dental, life insurance, matching 401k, and paid vacation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1.00 - $2.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Veterinary: 1 year (Preferred)
- Pharmaceutical: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location