We have an immediate opening for an Account and Project Manager as part of our Data Breach Response Team!
A little about us:
IDX is one of the most established providers in the identity protection industry, servicing the needs of businesses and individuals since 2003. From the largest healthcare, financial, retail and government organizations in the United States, to the employees, customers and individuals impacted by data breach and identity theft, IDX provides best-in-class identity restoration service and protection with MyIDCare. In 2016, IDX embarked on the exciting venture of launching MyIDCare direct to consumer.
In the Account Manager role, you will serve as the primary resource for product knowledge and services to partners and clients of IDX. You will participate in the sales process as the expert on our products & services, manage new client implementations, train clients in our products/processes, serve as an escalation point for client issues, prepare reports and cultivate post sale activities and other client retention tasks.
As the Account & Project Manager, you are responsible for the support, coordination, and analysis of operational, financial, and data resources within the Data Breach Response Team related to breach response services.
The Account and Project Manager is familiar with a variety of data breach and identity theft concepts, practices, and procedures, including but not limited to: victim restoration, relevant laws, and privacy and compliance issues affecting breach clients. You will use your sound judgment and discretion in supporting departmental goals. You work with the Sales team to respond to issues by providing accurate and timely feedback while consistently demonstrating a high level of professionalism as a representative of IDX. You ensure successful program implementation with clients.
- Manage breach response service engagements and new client implementations utilizing internal IDX and vendor resources
- Clearly define client requirements and responds effectively and efficiently during pre-implementation and throughout engagement. Communicate those requirements into written record internally
- Maintain and grow relationship between IDX and clients; work closely with other internal departments to ensure client satisfaction on all levels
- Accurately relay IDX product and process information to clients
- Request and review contracts ensuring both client and company objectives are met; approve all commitments made to the client during the Sales cycle
- Able to work under pressure, dealing with multiple concurrent implementation and support issues
- Review and update Salesforce.com data for account accuracy and consistency
- Approve vendor invoices and obtain vendor estimates and compare them to pricing model estimates
- Analyze client data and perform basic data work if necessary
- Interface with clients in on-going defining of requirements, determining resource allocation, and setting expectations with the client on these matters
- Ability to maintain flexible working hours, at times requiring evening, weekend, or distance work
- Willingness to continually upgrade knowledge and understanding of the breach management and privacy practices
- Financial aptitude to assist in pricing and expense tracking
- Client visits and other travel as required
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are:
Your critical skills set include patience, tact, written and verbal communications, and the ability to build relationships and trust with clients. As the Account and Project Manager, you must be highly organized, possess detailed knowledge of the processes involved in IDX product delivery, portray confidence, exude a positive image that reflects well on the organization, and have the ability to work with highly confidential client and IDX information.
- Analyze situations carefully and adopt effective courses of action
- Interpret verbal communication into effective written record, e.g. contracts, reports and other professional letters, memoranda, and documents
- Detail oriented
- Capable of independent and creative problem solving
- Present information in a thorough, factual, and organized manner
Required Experience and/or Education:
- Bachelor's degree in related field, preferred
- 2-3 years' experience in a client-based services environment, including project management responsibility for service engagements
- Required Certified Associate in Project Manager (CAPM) or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to deal with sensitive, confidential, and urgent issues
- Ability to process, disseminate, and respond to information in a high pressure, high stress environment
- Effectiveness at building collaborative relationships and working effectively with internal departments, clients, vendors, management, and peers
- Highly proficient computer skills to include Word, Excel and Outlook, including experience utilizing Excel formulas
- Superior administrative skills to include good organizational ability and attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation
- Familiarity with identity theft, a variety of data breach and identity theft concepts, practices, and procedures, including but not limited to: privacy concepts, victim restoration, relevant laws, and compliance issues
- IDX product knowledge a plus
Environmental and Physical Demands:
- Mobility within the office including moving from floor to floor
- Access information using a computer
- Frequent computer use at a fast pace with unscheduled interruptions
What's So Great About Working at IDX:
You mean besides our awesome employees? We're glad you asked. We have a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Medical and Dental
- 401k with matching
- Life and Disability insurance
- Generous PTO
- IDX observes 10 paid holidays each year
- And 1 floating holiday.
- We offer 2 days paid off for volunteering in the community
- We also have paid Jury Duty, Bereavement Leave and Family Leave
- On-Site Facilities:
- We have interior bike racks, showers, lockers, and bike fix-it station.
- An electric car power station
- Great restaurants, café and bars
- Friday breakfast, beer, Kombucha and many other daily snacks and drinks
Final Candidate will be required to pass a criminal background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.