Top Performers Earn More Than $100,000+
Are you independent, competitive, enjoy freedom and like to be paid based on your results? Are you focused on winning and driven to be the best at whatever you do? If you have what it takes to be a star on a high-performance, consultative, sales team, this may be the position for you. Apply now and learn more about an exciting career with Orkin.
What We’re Looking For…
You are a positive professional who enjoys independence, building relationships, having fun and controlling your income. You relate well to all kinds of people, listen, and understand their needs. You explain things easily in ways that people can understand.
What You’ll Be Doing…
As a Commercial Outside Sales Representative with Orkin, you will have the opportunity to exceed sales goals and control your financial opportunity. Our sales professionals earn top wages, recognition, and opportunities for annual awards trips!
- Serve as a problem solver for commercial customers by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the best overall pest solution for each customer's needs.
- Achieve sales goals through prospecting new business and assigned leads.
- Conduct an inspection the interior and exterior of the customer’s commercial property—don’t worry, we teach you how!
- Make recommendations to customers based on your inspection and issues identified by addressing any questions, explaining the process and setting expectations.
- Use the iPad we provide to prepare sales agreements and help you stay organized—we will provide training on this too!
- Competitive base pay plus commission
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Quality, comprehensive paid training program
- Market leading software including a company provided iPhone and iPad
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity, & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
You’ll need to have…
- Ability to “read” people and situations effectively
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
Even better if you have…
- Outside sales experience
- Commercial sales experience
Orkin is committed to helping team members achieve their personal and professional goals. We believe hiring a diverse and intelligent workforce is essential to success. Orkin offers individuals the chance to stand out from the crowd and do something different, while allowing team members to have a level of authority that most other companies cannot offer.
- As the industry leader, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work and play.
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
But enough about us. We want to learn more about you.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
We require the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet the job requirements and perform job duties with or without accommodations.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)