Client Services Administrator - Bilingual, French and English.
This position works remote
SUMMARY OF MAIN DUTIES:
The Client Services Administrator handles full-cycle ordering for all assigned client orders. Build and maintain client relationships through the handling of client inquires and ensuring corporate demands are being met.
- Setup process for OEM customers.
- Receive and enter all new customer OEM & Quebec orders in the company processing system. Analyze content and contact customer when inconsistencies occur and/or review internally with department’s Supervisor.
- Enter all OEM & Quebec customer orders into the Load Schedule on a regular basis, ensuring all orders and delivery times are communicated to Client Services team, Carriers, and Plant facilities and customers.
- Ensure customers are using the most up to date order form and advise customer of any updates.
- Work with Accounting Department when issues with customer accounts arise. (i.e. credit limit, hold on accounts)
- Maintain constant communication with Customers with regards to order processing status, internal documentation to track orders and update customer files as required.
- Provide shipping quotation to Customers when requested using the most cost-effective shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes and rates.
- Liaison for all customer accounts from order process to delivery schedule, order tracking and update reports.
- Record and communicate to Logistics Coordinator any shipping discrepancies for internal reference (i.e. extra shipping, timing, damages etc.)
- Work with clients who have experienced a quality issue with product. Gather all documentation relating to order, product, pictures etc. and forward on to Quality Control Representative.
- Communicate any manufacturing quality control issues to the Quality Control Representative, R&D Team and Technical Services Manager.
- Identify the nature of the quality issue when monthly reports are processed. (i.e. damage in shipping, onsite related issues, manufacturing etc.)
- If issues are re-occurring, relay the corresponding information to R&D and Quality Control Representative to promote product improvement.
- Liaise with customer, manufacturing facilities and Logistics Coordinator in the RMA program (Return Merchandise Authorization).
- Ensure that all complaints are attended to in a timely manner and those that are high priority take precedence.
- Follow up with customer proceeding the RMA process to ensure customer satisfaction, if not, provide recommendation for improvement.
- Identify and categorize the level of client complaints (i.e. Client service department, transportation, quality etc.) document, and rectify the problem.
- Ensure that all complaints are fully documented under client files in CRM from complaint to resolution with date actuals.
- Identify clients with a history of service complaints and analyze their account to find a solution and find a common denominator.
- Identify clients who have been inactive for a period of time and forward data to Regional Sales Manager to discuss their account. Ensure their reasons for lack of inactivity get documented into CRM.
- Work with clients who have experienced poor client service and obtain feedback on how to improve our client service processes.
- Handling client complaints in a timely manner: identify the client complaints, ensure all complaints are documented and escalated if need be, and follow up with client to obtain feedback and ensure complaint was resolved.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients providing quality client service and provide information to maximize sales volume.
- Answers the phone promptly and courteously; screens, transfers and routes calls appropriately to the desired recipient using the company switchboard
- Maintains corporate phone list and extensions.
- Works with telephone service providers and IT to document and communicate actions, irregularities, and continuing needs, including arranging telephone system repairs for local facilities. Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for corporate phone and console operation.
- CRM functions; Distribute online inquires, trade show leads to distributor or Regional Sales Representatives.
- Qualify leads in vacant areas to determine if action is required.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Perform Client Services processes for order entry as required.
- Prepare all shipping documents for International orders as per country requirements (i.e. bill of lading, purchase orders, customs invoice) as required.
- Process and handle LTL and courier shipments as necessary, providing rate estimates to customers as required.
- Take all calls and inquiries related to Client Relations and respond quickly and in a timely manner.
- Maintain an open communication with supervisor and other Client Service Representatives.
- Assist Distributors in the complaint, resolution and feedback process as per Nudura’s guidelines.
- Special projects as required, such as administering surveys or creating SOPs.
- If requested, support reception duties; lunch hours, vacation, sick days.
- If requested, support leads & CRM processing if requested.
- Experience in ERP systems and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) for data entry and record keeping.
- Experienced knowledge of Client Service Department processes.
- General Product knowledge.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal for dealing with clients.
- Excellent organizational skills.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor of Arts in relative field.
- In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, high school diploma and 3-5 years’ experience in Logistics coordination and Client Services
PROFESSIONAL AND LEGAL STANDARDS
- Models the values and expectations of 168 - integrity, responsible entrepreneurship, commitment, and moral courage.
- Demonstrates accepted ethical and professional business behavior.
- Completes and maintains all required training. Reports suspected violations including those of a business associate.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- This position works in an office environment in which will require the use of a computer, telephone and standard office equipment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation; sit for long periods of time before a computer, walk to and from common areas within the office (i.e. kitchen, boardroom, bathroom), hand to finger dexterity for typing and writing; listening and speaking to co-workers, customers and management; vision for computer work and manipulate and entering data.
- The employee may be occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Performing the duties of the job, the employee will be working in an open concept layout and will be frequently exposed to communications between department personnel. The environment can be loud at times with constant interruptions and frequent discussions/conversations with staff regarding schedules and needs.
- Due to the nature and time sensitivity of the role, the employee is expected to report to work consistently and regularly with little to no absences in order to meet corporate deadlines.
- This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8: a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Type d'emploi : Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Rémunération supplémentaire :
- Bonus pay
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)