To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryFinance and Operations
Are you passionate about planning, tracking, and delivering change to a variety of partners? Have you recommended learning interventions based on partner needs? If yes, we are looking for an enthusiastic person to support our rapidly growing organization! As the Strategic Change Lead in Revenue Operations , you will spend time ensuring the Strategic Change Management and Communications team offers best in class learning programs to support change and adoption from intake though implementation.
- Lead small to medium change initiatives or tracks within a larger, enterprise program
- Develop, maintain, and execute an organizational change plan from intake to completion
- Collaborate with global cross-functional teams and partners
- Measure and report on readiness, change impact (people, systems, processes etc.), and project risks
- Evaluate project success including training efficiency and user adoption
- Contribute to internal Revenue Operations people, process and technology enablement
- Build executive presentations and status reports
- Develop learning materials such as training decks, job aids, and instructions
- Bachelor’s degree, including but not limited to Business Administration, Instructional Design, Organizational Development, Change Management
- 3-5 years developing & implementing change management/training strategies
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with experience maintaining project plans
- Strong interpersonal skills, including clear and precise writing to a variety of audiences
- Ability to collaborate, build and maintain positive working relationships while delivering results in a highly complex, matrixed global organization
- Ability to prioritize multiple timelines and tracks in a fast-paced environment
- Courage to challenge perspectives, and give and receive constructive and honest feedback
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of instructional design, adult learning theory, course development processes and mobile learning standard methodologies
- Experience in enabling a Global Sales team in (high) tech or consulting
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)/Cloud computing experience — knowledge of sales operations/quote-to-cash (a plus)
- Experience with informal learning, blended learning, reinforcement programs
- Proficiency in project management
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.