This is a great opportunity to help other Harley-Davidson® Enthusiast and those new to the Harley® lifestyle Start Their Journey On The Open Road!
Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle and related products sales to customers by using current pro-active feature benefit sales techniques.
Key Result Areas
- Attain new and used sales quotas as assigned by the sales manager.
- Cross Sell Parts & Accessories to all purchasers of new or used vehicles.
Maintain profit margin objective for all vehicle sales.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1) Sales Department Operations
- Use floor time effectively to meet customer needs and solicit sales of all products.
- Present the features of all products to customers along with their benefits.
- Show each customer advantages of products over competing brands.
- Cross sell additional parts, accessories, HOG memberships, etc. with all new and used
- Follow procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all paperwork.
- Introduce new customers to the service, parts, general merchandise and F&I
departments and their personnel.
2) Customer Service
- Superstition Harley-Davidson Job Description Sales Department Representative
- Follow the C.U.S.T.O.M. sales process.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
- Ensure customers are properly qualified for needs, wants, and ability to buy.
- Practice a feature / benefit selling methodology so that all customers receive consistent
treatment when doing business.
- Use a common and consistent quotation methodology for vehicle sales, trade-ins and
- Conduct a pre-delivery inspection prior to delivery to customer.
- Ensure the delivery to customer is an “EVENT” which endears the customer to the
- Contact customers using mailing lists, tickler files and personal follow-up to encourage
additional sales and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and
demonstrate our commitment to “Make Things Right”.
- Attend training sessions to keep current with sales techniques and sales department
- Cultivate prospects (e.g., showroom customer follow-up, phone-in inquiries, past
3) Other Duties-As Assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities-None Commitments
- Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
- Model superior customer service behavior for all sales personnel by maintaining positive
relationships with customers, employees GM and owner(s).
- Remain current with all Sales department training available by reviewing ProSell & P.A.C.E.
tapes and attending seminars, workshops, and other related training programs assigned by
the Sales Manager.
- Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
- Be honest and fair in all business dealings.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas on a regular basis.
- Continually learn more about the products and services you sell. Stay current on
motorcycle trends and selling features.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
Superstition Harley-Davidson Job Description Sales Department Representative
Knowledge and experience with sales of New Harley-Davidson motorcycles and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them. Must have the ability to get along with a broad customer base.
Must have an approachable, likeable personality
High energy level.
Excellent communication skills and demonstrated “closing skills”.
Must be able to work effectively with all areas of the dealership to maximize both the buying experience for the customer and the profitability of the dealership.
Professional appearance and dress
- The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
- Occasionally requires the ability to balance and push a 800+ lb. motorcycle.
- Sales persons spend the majority of the day on their feet, demonstrating products.
- Must possess ability to work under pressure and handle stress.
- Must have ability to meet regular required attendance and tardiness policies.
- Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- Occasionally, exposed to loud noise, exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
- SHD is an “Employee-At-Will” company. Either employee or SHD may terminate the
employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause or notice.
2910 W. APACHE TRAIL APACHE JUNCTION, AZ 85120 480-346-0600 www.superstitionhd.com Visit Our Website To See All Open Positions!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $4,000.00 - $6,000.00 per month
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Motorcycle Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Motorcycle License (Required)
- One location
Work Location: One location