Ideally located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, the four-diamond Omni Severin Hotel stands as the city’s longest running luxury hotel and a beautifully restored piece of the city’s history. The hotel elegantly combines the grandeur of the early 1900’s with the modern amenities and superior service of today, and offers memorable experiences that are within walking distance to many leisure, business and cultural attractions.
Associates at the Omni Severin Hotel enjoy a safe and nurturing environment where anything is possible to make their career with Omni Hotels a reality. The pride in our associates, the engagement of our guests and the spirit of “Hoosier Hospitality” are just a few examples of why we are the employer of choice in the Indianapolis area. If you are a people pleaser, self motivated, and live to serve others, the Omni Severin Hotel is the hotel for you.
- Solicitation of direct-selling in the local, Corporate Catering market.
- Event planning and detailing for booked events
- Maximize Catering revenues wherever possible and minimize erosion of check averages from price-sensitive groups. Communication of function-arrangement to all responsible hotel departments.
- Communication with clients prior to events to initiate, negotiate, and close contracts for all catered functions.
- Creation of profitable menus and distribution of client expectations to Food & Beverage Departments.
- Coordinate Catering support services (flowers, entertainment, decoration, A/V, etc.) to provide complete client satisfaction.
- Physically double-check all function arrangements against specifications of client. Correct where necessary.
- Client contract and effective communication to ensure repeat bookings.
- Update and increase client prospects through active prospecting
- Maximize revenues for the hotel through up-selling techniques.
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Catering & Convention Services.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- College degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year hotel sales/catering experience and/or successful completion of Omni LID program.
- Knowledge of the operations of the hotel industry.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, creative leader who thrives under pressure and is able to perform multiple functions and troubleshoot when needed.
- Command of the English language both written and verbal, with the ability to demonstrate warmth and empathy when engaging with others.
- Must have proven selling, negotiating and presentation skills.
- Requires knowledge of advanced sales techniques.
- Highly developed customer service skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook. Delphi experience preferred.
- The ability to delegate, effectively train and coach .
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Knolwedge of DELPHI preferred.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to [email protected]