We’re looking for an outgoing, energetic and relational individual who will thrive as a Senior Account Executive as part of our GFC sales team. Do you want to be part of an engaging culture that values individuals both professionally and personally? Do you find equal joy in helping others succeed as you do in furthering your own success? Do you want to feel confident that the products and services you recommend to clients are of the highest quality, will truly meet their needs, and that the organization you work for stands behind them… and you? Then keep reading to see if this role is a fit.
Why you would be a great fit!
- You’re a creative problem solver who loves helping your clients improve their business.
- You’re a quick learner, able to take the skills and abilities you have and transform them into sales results
- You value feeling supported in your role and want to contribute to a strong culture where collaboration, mutual respect and a dedication to quality are important
- You’re competitive by nature and drive hard to reach your goals.
- You’re able to relate to customers and listen to all their concerns, connecting with them as a partner in their business or organization.
- You have a confident but humble approach to people that builds mutual trust and respect.
- You have 2-3 years of successful B2B sales experience.
- You have experience selling technology solutions (preferred but not required).
What can you expect as a Sales Professional at the Gordon Flesch Company?
- Competitive starting compensation package, with unlimited earning potential
- A full range of training and development programs to help ensure your success
- The highest quality technology products and services available in the industry.
- Customer Service teams that provide outstanding support to you and your accounts every day.
- A culture of high energy, teamwork and support.
- In-house financing resources that make customer purchases easy and affordable.
- Monthly, Quarterly, Annual awards and cash bonuses, including trips to Europe, Hawaii, and the Caribbean.
- A full range of benefit programs tailored to meet your needs.
- The opportunity to grow “your business” with a list of existing accounts, and the chance to develop new accounts.
Why the Gordon Flesch Company?* The Gordon Flesch Company is the Midwest’s leader in office technology, with offices in Illinois, Indianapolis, Ohio, Wisconsin, and Iowa. With a history that spans more than 60 years, we provide exceptional technology solutions and serve thousands of satisfied customers. Our premium products and services are supported by the best customer service in the industry, as well as an internal leasing division. Sales professionals are empowered to reach their goals by presenting a full range of solutions that add value to clients, and we make it easy to do business by removing roadblocks and streamlining sales and service processes. Our customers count on us to be more than just a vendor; we’re a business partner who is there to help and support them as they grow and thrive.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c
Job Type: Full-time