Position: AAA Life Insurance is looking for licensed insurance inside sales professionals who thrive on creating positive member experiences to join our collaborative, team-driven atmosphere in the following locations: Michigan, Arizona, Nevada or our Omaha, Nebraska office.
Our Member Service Sales Representatives work independently, being largely responsible for promoting the sale of and enrolling members in one of AAA Life Insurance Simplified Issue products in a call-center environment. Tasks include supporting other lines of insurance processing; generating enrollments and providing member service through inbound and outbound calling programs.
What we offer
Starting pay up to $18.50 per hour including a hiring bonus of $3,000!!! (paid in in quarterly increments starting with your first check). You will also be eligible for various monthly team performance incentives as well.
Benefits: 401k, Pension, Medical Benefits (available on 1st day of employment, High Deductible Plan premiums are 100% covered by AAA Life) Dental, Vision, Holiday Pay + Floating Holiday Days and a very generous vacation policy
What you will do
- Develop detailed and working knowledge of AAA Life products and processes associated with providing service to the member, specializing in Simplified Issue products.
- Promotes the sale of AAA Life Insurance Simplified Issue products in a call-center environment.
- Establishes high quality member relationships using informational resources and technical knowledge.
- Works independently to exhibits strong communication skills delivering information accurately, confidently and influentially to members.
- Efficiently accesses multiple electronic systems to track, gather, update, sell or enroll members as appropriate.
- Handles calls and enrollments in a way that reflects the Member Experience philosophy of Speed, Accuracy and Style.
- Maintains quality of service by following policies and procedures and recommends changes as appropriate.
- Maintains appropriate skills, knowledge, and level of quality for the position and take personal accountability and ownership of initiatives and requirements in support of future growth.
- Provides peer guidance and subject matter expertise on standard processes/procedures, sales techniques and department functions once demonstrating proficiency within the position.
What we’re looking for:
- High School degree required; some college level coursework preferred.
- Life insurance license required in the state in which you live. (Michigan, Arizona, Nevada or Nebraska)
- Completion of insurance industry or LOMA coursework highly preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a customer service related position required where there is a high value placed on the customer/member experience; insurance/call center experience preferred.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of life insurance company operations, policies and procedures and knowledge of various insurance products preferred
- Prior experience navigating and operating multiple computer applications and telephone technologies desired.