- Sales Representatives spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options
- Sales Representatives commit to becoming an auto sales expert and gain in-depth knowledge of vehicles and technology
- Sales Representatives test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features
- Complete quotes and explain financing/leasing options for New and Used vehicles
- Follow up with prospective customers and return email / voicemail
- Support on-line customers by setting appointments
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
- If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited income and want to build a career working as a sales representative with exciting new products, we look forward to talking with you.
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Our automotive sales representatives come from a variety of backgrounds and industries. You don't have to have automotive sales experience to be successful but you should have experience providing exceptional customer service and previous sales experience is a plus.
- Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience
- Sales including inside sales, outside sales, or retail sales is a plus
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic computer, email and internet proficiency
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow throughWe are a Family owned and operated business, and have been servicing the Topeka area for over 30 years. We understand that our employees are the foundation of our success and that is why we offer one of the best comprehensive employment packages in the industry.
- Due to growth and continual advancement within our automotive group, we are looking for self motivated professionals who want success and great monetary rewards. If you are looking for a fresh start, a new career, or you want to maximize your expertise in the automotive industry, we want you at Ed Bozarth Chevrolet, Buick, GMC. We provide the traffic and inventory, you provide the sizzle.
- GM is Driving Change and So Are We!
Our Comprehensive employment package includes
- Paid professional Sales training ($2,000 a month guarantee and 50% commission)
- Aggressive pay plan
- Extravagant bonuses and incentives
- Paid time off
- Company provided transportation
- 40/hr work week
- Advancement opportunities
- Pay on wholesale profit
Pay Plan Highlights:
35% commission on sales gross including hold back
25% for 1-5 units sold
30% for 6-10 units sold
35% for all units over 10
Also TONS of extra bonuses every month! New and Used salesman of the month. Service contract bonuses, plus many other bonuses!
If you have a 90 day average above 8 cars then you qualify to have a company DEMO car to drive.
Also Health and Dental insurance, 401k, Vacation pay is among many of the perks that come with working here!
If you’re looking to advance your sales career, or looking for an excellent opportunity, look no further! The automotive industry is changing, why not be one step ahead and join the winning team.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $49.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location
- Store Manager
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place