SaaSquatch is changing the way companies do customer marketing.
Through our unique platform and years of experience we’re helping the biggest companies in the world remove the most unenjoyable parts of customer marketing to unlock amazing topline revenue and customer loyalty results.
We are actively seeking a highly motivated, extremely organized and customer centric Project Manager with prior experience and proven results to join our customer launch team!
Do you enjoy leading projects from Idea-to-Launch? Do you take pride in helping find innovative solutions in collaboration with internal and external teams? Do you like to work on a variety of projects with a range of stake holders? Then we should talk!
The ideal candidate is tech savvy, experienced at managing complex software implementations, has experience in a professional services organization (even though we aren't one), organized, efficient, and enjoys every part of project management process.
This role will work directly with our biggest clients with the support of dedicated Customer Success Managers, Sales Engineers, Solutions Architects and our Engineering team.
- Manage client projects from kick-off to launch
- Establish and maintain delivery timelines with clients and internal stakeholders
- Coordinate internal resources as needed to deliver expertise and services to clients
- Assist clients with project testing and quality assurance
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers to devise high performing solutions
- Continually improve the client launch process
- Support Sales and Customer Success through the quoting process
- Maintains professional communication with management regarding activities, customer needs, and other opportunities
- Deliver projects on time while exceeding client service expectations
- Must possess exceptional phone, webinar and in person communication skills
- Coachable person looking to never stop learning
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years software project management experience – Enterprise SaaS Software implementation exp is a PLUS
- Ability to successfully multi-task and manage concurrent projects
- Exceptional listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced environment
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone
- Able to contribute market feedback and the voice of the customer to multi-functional teams
- Strong collaborator
- Interest and experience in constantly evolving project management processes
- Experience managing projects across multi-disciplinary teams (Software developers, Marketers, Operations, etc...)
- Experience in managing professional services projects
- Ability to understand complex technical variables and align multiple key stakeholders inside an organization
- Technical knowledge of web and mobile systems
Remote work may be considered for exceptional candidates but a base in Canada is preferred.