Come be a part of a rapidly growing company revolutionizing patient engagement, intake, and patient payments space.
Health iPASS is committed to delivering a better experience for patients and better revenue for healthcare clients nationwide. Our innovative product suite is designed to engage at every step of the patient journey, from pre-arrival to final payment. Throughout the process, we provide patients with peace-of-mind through price transparency, so they know what they owe. Health iPASS is committed to delivering better check-ins for patients and better revenue for medical practices. Health iPASS recently became part of Sphere Commerce, a Waud-capital backed payments company serving a majority of the Health Systems in the country and processes over $30B in payments annually.
We are looking to immediately hire an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager who will report directly to the SVP of Growth and Strategy. This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy sales and inspiring others to give their best in finding opportunities and achieving great outcomes. The Business Development Manager will primarily be responsible for overseeing and supporting a team of business development representatives and be accountable for developing and executing lead generation strategies to drive pipeline growth. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have experience in proactive outbound prospecting, pitching, and inbound lead qualification to manage his or her own sales quota.
- Coach, teach, motivate, and develop team members to improve their sales skills
- Supervise and manage day-to-day operations of your team to meet established metrics and targets
- You will generate your own leads and opportunities in an assigned territory through outbound and inbound activities
- Collaborate with the outside sales and marketing teams to close sales and increase pipeline growth
- Become an integral part of sales leadership at Health iPASS
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
- Be able to understand and effectively speak to our ideal customer segments
- Ability, knowledge, and hunger to step in as player-coach on a daily basis
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills
- Familiarity with using Hubspot and/or Salesforce
- You want to be part of something special and directly contribute to the growth of an exciting company.
What we prefer you have:
- BA/BS degree in business administration, marketing, sales, or similar relevant field
- 1+ years of experience managing a sales development team
- CRM experience and familiarity with lead management systems such as Salesforce
Note: Successful applicants must submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Disclaimer: The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Health iPASS is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.