We are the largest stocking distributor in North America with a customer focused organization, providing value added services through consultative sales and application knowledge to demonstrate tangible ROI for our customers.
As Branch Manager, you will have P&L responsibility allowing you to showcase not only your sales development, strategic planning, administrative and project management skills, but also your coaching and mentoring abilities. Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will lead the Inside and Outside Sales team. If you relish the idea of serving industrial B2B customers through everything, from personal outside sales calls to strategic planning, and team coaching / motivation efforts, this could be the perfect career choice for you!
Much of your time will be in the field, calling on and developing customers both personally and coaching Account Managers. Our diverse customer base includes semi-conductor, medical, pharmaceutical, aggregate, food processing, OEMs, schools, hospitals, government, and more.
Manage overall service center activities including profitability & growth, inside & outside sales & service, programs & activities related to product promotions, office & warehouse functions. Service Center P&L responsibility, top and bottom line.
- Hire, train, & develop strong performing team players.
- Lead training for sales expertise & product knowledge. Ensure high customer relations & satisfaction
- Develop, manage & implement service center sales activities & strategies, account assignment & territory management, sales performance goal achievement, margins
- Identify & evaluate new customers, market conditions, opportunities, competitive pressures
- Recommend & implement actions to maximize sales, increase margins, expand market share
- Personal assigned accounts as required
- Leadership by example Create a positive, dynamic, and fun work environment
Develop your team. Your mission is to analyze trends, build strategies and implement them to meet / exceed sales goals (top line sales dollars and bottom line profits), by developing a productive, healthy environment where people want to succeed and grow personally and as a team.
- 3+ yrs proven sales management experience in B2B industrial / commercial arena
- 2+ yrs proven industrial sales experience
- Team building, analytical skills, strategic thinking
- Strong written & verbal communication & English grammar skills
- Ability / desire to quickly learn new processes and systems; analytical skills
- Problem solving, multi-tasking, team building, sense of urgency, sense of humor
- Solid computer skills including Excel
- P&L responsibility a plus
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record (MVR)
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
As a Branch Manager with Applied, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Base salary and bonus opportunities. Due to Colorado Wage Transparency Laws, the typical estimated pay range is; $70,000 - $100,000 total comp per year depending on experience
- Company vehicle
- Health, vision, and dental coverage
- Paid vacation, sick time, and company holidays, tuition reimbursement
- Personalized training and development program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
Build a rewarding management career with a global leader in industrial distribution!
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to [email protected] or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.