Global Strategic Account Management focuses on building strong and mutually beneficial business relationships with our most important customers. Effective Global Strategic Account Management programs create customer loyalty, stimulate growth, and enhance profitability, which leads to innovative service delivery.
SPS has created a structure which aims to improve results in relation to Clients First, Delivering Excellence and Innovate Thinking. This structure supports the achievement of our business objectives for revenue growth, profit attainment and client satisfaction.
In order to continue to drive a healthy business with significant growth, it is critical to strengthen relationships with our key clients for the purpose of revenue retention and, more importantly, expansion. The intent is to ensure the delivery of value and to drive further innovation and continuous improvement.
Strategic Account Planning
This planning process is the internal SPS process which is reviewed and discussed with Executive Leadership Team (ELT) members who are pertinent to the specific client plan.
- Documented Account planning meetings with key Global ELT members quarterly
- Account Planning includes input from the client and the SPS Operations team, which includes in-depth knowledge of the client’s current state
- The key objective is to gain agreement across the board on a unified strategic plan for further penetration or, in rare cases, issue resolution
- Another key initiative is to identify additional stakeholders and drive more conversations which lead to other areas of opportunity
- SPS’ advanced solutions will be targeted where applicable
- Planning for global resources (as needed) will be evaluated and determined since advanced notification will need to take place
- The Account Plans will also include highlights of SPS’ operational excellence delivered in addition to further recommendations on solutions identified as relevant
- Internal Touchpoints are scheduled as needed but typically at least once a month
- Client Partner keeps all plans updated
The process being utilized encompasses these essential steps:
- Ensuring client satisfaction through operational excellence with current solution
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the company and its business objectives in alignment to the SPS solution in place, and how other SPS solutions can help
- Identifying the corporate organizational structure, entry points most relevant for SPS, and the contacts most able to make or significantly influence decisions
- Identifying contacts outside of the current services space to drive additional services
- Preparing a solutions penetration plan with gaps identified
- Planning for pursuit
- Fully align with our Revenue Storm principles and methodologies
- Manage issue resolution through operations team and elevate when/if appropriate
- Additionally, it is fundamental that the SPS Client Partner think and act strategically, engaging at the highest level as much as possible. This further implies that the program value can, and most likely will, diminish should the SPS Client Partner engage too often on day-to-day details and with the day-to-day contacts. Utilizing the Operations Directors/VPs to be the day-to-day contacts for the client must remain intact.
Quarterly Business Review Process
QBR’s are the cornerstone of the SPS Governance Model with a focus on Innovation, Business Results, Operational Excellence, Accomplishments, and Metrics.
The Client Partner shall oversee activities performed by the SPS regional operations teams supported by SPS Six-Sigma and Operational Excellence resources to drive continuous improvement
Securing ongoing client commitment is of utmost importance for sustaining business health and attainment of TCV and wallet expansion goals. Teamwork is key between the Client Partner and operations to secure these renewals as early as possible
The wallet expansion program is a process by which the Client Partner and operations team work in tandem to grow revenue within the client and expand services provided
- Must have impeccable communication and presentation skills with a natural ability to work with a variety of customers and leadership levels
- Able to work in a metrics driven organization, but one that also is driven by proven sales methodologies
- Must be driven by client satisfaction and highly resourceful especially when presented with issues/concerns that need innovative solutions.
- Able and willing to travel and work on site based on business needs
- 10+ years’ experience in Client Relationship Management role for a services organization
- Bachelor’s in business or equivalent work experience in the BPO or Services Industry
- A proven ability and background managing a global client
- A proven background in business development managing a multi-million portfolio and successfully attaining multi-year renewals and adding business
The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; work on a laptop/phone for majority of their day; make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or utilize computer equipment/documents; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Will interface directly with people by video, phone or in person based on business needs. Must have the ability to multi-task and work in a deadline driven environment which may be fast paced at times. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, ability to adjust focus and ability to match or detect differences between colors, including shades of color and brightness.
Travel: Will travel based on business needs
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Swiss Post Solutions (SPS) is a global outsourcing organization that offers both business and document processing services. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies in sectors such as advertising, investment banking, corporate, fashion, finance, law and other professional services Swiss Post Solutions operates in more than 15 countries worldwide providing specialized support functions in areas such as Administrative, Information Technology, Mailroom, Document Production, and other Guest Services. SPS is committed to delivering high caliber outsourcing experience to our clients and offering our employees challenging and exciting career opportunities throughout the North America region and globally. SPS is committed to investing in the professional development of our employees and offers competitive comprehensive benefits and diverse development training programs that leads to building careers.
At Swiss Post Solutions (SPS) we embrace the uniqueness of our employees and are committed to the fair and equal treatment of all people, applicants, and employees by promoting a culture of access, inclusion, equity and diversity.
Swiss Post Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual and reproductive health choices, national origin, age, disability, genetics, military status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.