Position Located in Livermore, CA
Grand Life is a rapidly growing furniture manufacturing company located in California and New Jersey, specialized in supplying online specific bedding products. Products range from bedroom furniture, such as memory foam mattress, spring mattress and bed frame, and living room furniture, such as table and sofa, etc. We value our differences and challenge each other to think and act boldly. And we’re all able to make a positive impact – at Grand Life, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth – growth that is profitable, sustainable, and responsible.
The eCommerce Account Manager leads multiple businesses and calls on the accounts with Amazon, Walmart and Wayfair. The role requires deep knowledge of the business, the customer and industry trends, along with strong experience and knowledge of Sales, Demand Forecast, Inventory Allocation, Digital Marketing and Supply Chain. In this role, you will influence internally and externally to deliver results in both the short and long-term.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage with the customers (Amazon, Walmart and Wayfair) on a regular basis to deliver break-through business results effectively and efficiently
- Work with cross-functional peers to deliver against commitments.
- Effectively collaborate with the business unit(s) to proactively develop business plans.
- Manage day-to-day online sales management of our company's largest e-commerce account.
- Manage daily e-commerce activities, including inventory management, pricing, and promotions.
- Optimize sales performance to ensure budgeted sales targets are reached.
- Manage, devise, and measure the account’s promotional events and activities calendars.
- Promote the continuous development and improvement of existing online strategies and marketing programs of the account.
- Identify new and emerging opportunities, trends, insights, as well as possible threats.
- Help develop new and creative strategies to grow our business within the customer’s online channel.
- Applicant must be able to forecast sales and inventory to support all planned sales and promotions.
- Must review customer’s web site daily along with major competitors to make sure we are always in a leadership position.
Key Skills, Abilities and Experience Required
- Strong track record of personal ownership and integrity to deliver business results over multiple years
- Excellent communication skills, Bi-lingual Korean is a plus but not required
- Experience managing customer trade & marketing budgets
- Experience in Digital Marketing and Advertising and/or Supply Chain
- Develop KPIs that monitor the health and direction of the business
- Previous Sales experience managing businesses in e-Commerce
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant major
- Previous online account sales management experience required (Amazon, Walmart and Wayfair).
- Computer Savvy and understand E-Commerce Platforms.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines Intense attention to detail with accuracy, and consistency
- A team player and ability to build effective relationships with different departments
- Sales experience with an understanding of channel sales
- Strong analytical skills Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Bachelor's (Required)
- eCom Sales management: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location