Who is Rack-A-Tiers?
Widely known as one of the most innovative companies in the specialty electrical tools industry, Rack-A-Tiers Mfg. is a Canadian, privately owned family company providing electricians with more tools to get the job done faster, easier, and safer. These products are then distributed across North America through wholesaling partners. We offer a dynamic and collaborative workplace with a great opportunity to learn and grow. We are seeking a full-time Customer Care Specialist to join our admin team.
What does this role involve?
We are looking for someone who speaks English fluently and French would be a huge bonus, extremely organized, detailed oriented, and has the ability to multi-task. Assisting customers with inquiries; you must have an attitude of "how can I end this inquiry with the customer feeling extremely satisfied."
You will be responsible for answering a multi-line telephone and email system, coding and processing orders, and communicating with our sales reps and customers (all over North America) for order accuracy.
If you have a great attitude, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy supporting a sales team, come join an awesome team who are more like family.
What do we offer:
We will train you with everything you need from product knowledge to order desk training. You will have the opportunity to grow your career within our expanding company. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, we offer a bonus program after two years as well as full health/dental benefits after three months. Our small sales office is located at 588 Danforth. Preference given to candidates close to this location.
What you need is:
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. French would be a bonus
· Strive to develop strong and sustainable customer relationships
· Excel in a busy and stressful environment
· The ability to prioritize tasks with outstanding attention to detail
· High organizational skills, reliability, and integrity
· To be extremely detail orientated
· The ability to problem solve and use proper judgement
· High School Diploma required; College diploma or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· At least two-years customer service experience in an office setting
· Experience in All Orders or other order management software an asset
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Experience in the electrical industry a bonus
Please reply with a PDF version of your resume and cover letter.
We thank every applicant, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application deadline: 2021-08-13
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$24.00 per hour
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Full-time work from home available with company equipment provided. Once pandemic is in a better state, a new office downtown Toronto will be re-established.
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (preferred)
- English fluently (required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19