- 5+ years of relevant work experience in product management
- 3 + years experience coordinating between multiple project stakeholders, technical program managers, and software development teams
- 3+ years experience with Product Management principles and processes
The Customer Engagement Technologies (CET) organization powers CS by developing elegant Customer and Customer Service Associate facing products globally. These products offer effortless self-service and automation solutions to our customers. If the customers prefer to interact with a human, we enable CSAs to effectively and elegantly solve customers’ issues using our associate facing products powered through human centered design.
Our team is looking for a an experienced Product Manager to work across CET Technical Development, Operations, UX Design, CS Business Verticals (e.g. Digital Devices, Shipping and Delivery Services) and other Amazon teams to improve customer and associate product experiences. Specifically, you will be continuously re-thinking, challenging and innovating Amazon’s Customer Service experiences, identifying and prioritizing use cases, designing elegant and effective customer journeys, and optimizing the seamless integration with text and voice bot solutions and real-time language translations.
You will be part of a Global Product Management team whose innovations and strategies will influence what we build and how we surface information to solve customers’ issues globally. You will partner with teams of software development engineers, data scientists, UX designers and researchers to create, execute and iterate on experiences to help solve the needs of customers who contact Amazon CS.
A successful candidate is an effective communicator, has demonstrated the ability to earn the trust of stakeholders across a cross-functional team of individuals, is data-driven, has a strong eye for opportunities and has experience managing complex business and technical challenges. You are customer obsessed and not afraid to get your hands dirty navigating requirements from different business teams. You have a strong bias toward data driven decision making, and an innate ability to understand how metrics relate to business problems and with each other. You are willing to experiment, fail fast, learn and iterate to improve. You understand and account for the implications of your work to frontline operations.
- Degree in business, engineering, or a related field
- Experience building customer-facing products, self-service or customer service agent facing products
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an extreme attention to detail
- Agile/scrum certification