SnapPay, a Toronto-based fintech firm known for its innovative payment solutions that revolutionized the payment industry in North America. Our services have successfully enabled North American merchants to accept digital payments from consumers and allow merchants to expand their customer base across various industries.
We are a highly motivated and result-driven team that always strives to make things happen. SnapPay strongly believes in cultivating individuals that have a purpose and are energized by their passions. While continuously expanding our market share, we have successfully onboarded more than four thousand merchants including Tier One merchants within the past three years.
The Digital Wallet Snaplii powered by SnapPay has also architected a deeper bond between Users and Merchants for more efficient communication than ever. The value-added features including e-Flyers, e-Coupons, eGift Card along with the data-driven marketing solutions allows us to deliver the best in-store and online shopping experience to Users. The interactive platform also benefits the Merchants with a higher level of brand loyalty.
About the Role
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic, and detail-oriented Customer Success Specialist to help support our team as we continue to scale. You will get to work on several impactful projects throughout the team to help us provide a best-in-class experience for our customers. There are opportunities to join our operations, growth, or product team after your internship.
What you will do:
- Implement SnapPay and Snaplii onboarding process with various clients/merchants
- Improve our relationships between SnapPay/Snaplii and our partners. Ensure that we are providing the best possible support in the most efficient way possible.
- Use your findings to refind the onboarding process. Identify pain points and collaborate with a team to overcome them.
- Willingly lend support to other tasks and projects are needed.
Who you are:
- You are customer-obsessed, naturally curious, and undaunted by complex problems
- A good communicator, collaborator and team member who looks to fill in gaps and make a difference
- Hunger to learn technology and productivity tools
- Confidence to ask questions contributes ideas, and invite continual feedback
- Exceptional time management, and multitasking capability. You thrive in an environment of uncertainty and change.
- Ability to understand, and communicate technical requirements and its impact on the business
**Location: Toronto ON and Vancouver BC
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations