Sales/ Business Development Representative (SDR)
Base salary $50,000 (Y1 OTE $90,000, Y2 $150,000)
Extensive sales training provided - progression to Account Executive 6-12 months depending on performance.
GDS Group is a global project intelligence organization on track to exceed 70% growth in 2021.
Our events, research and technology services divisions are dedicated to helping the world’s largest enterprises meet the challenges posed by a fast-moving, digital disruptive business environment. Over the past 5 years we’ve partnered with 95% of the Fortune 2000 and our solution provider clients includes Google, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, AWS, Dell EMC, HPE and SAP to name a few.
Sales/ Business Development Representative - Role
- Conduct extensive market research and use a variety of lead generating techniques to identify new leads within your specialist market
- Set up quality meetings for the senior AE by means of proactive outbound telephone, LinkedIn messaging and email-based prospecting, securing meetings with C-Suite decision makers
- Brief your AE and prepare sales meeting material
- Leverage a modern lead generation tool stack, including Salesforce, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo etc.
- Achieve weekly KPIs including meetings/ opportunities created etc.
- Master the ValueSelling methodology
Sales/ Business Development Representative - Requirements
- Bachelors degree
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of exceeding activity targets in a client facing role
- Self-starter with a desire to grow a career in corporate sales
The sales development representative role provides the opportunity to conduct business at senior executive level whilst developing large enterprise business and technology expertise. It's a great stepping-stone into the world of high-level corporate/ enterprise technology sales and provides the commercial knowledge and skillset required to be successful in the AE role 6+ months down the road.