There is greatness in you, and here it can flourish. At Anitian, we believe information security is essential to growth, innovation, and prosperity. To achieve this vision, we are on a mission to build great security, leaders, programs, and automation.
Our team brings together years of experience in cloud security and compliance with many members having built products and companies from the ground up. Together, we’re committed to building a product that people love and a culture where people and teams can do great work.
Anitian is a trusted name in information security. We work with some of the largest and most respected brands in the world. Companies choose Anitian because they want to do security the right way.
COVID-19 Notice: During the pandemic, Anitian is conducting all interviews online with video conference technology. New employees are being onboarded virtually and provided the tools they need to begin employment working remote from home.
This position can remain fully remote in the United States or report to our Beaverton, Oregon office.
The Anitian Delivery organization is comprised two closely related teams: Delivery Engineering and Delivery Advisory. In collaboration with Project Managers, the Delivery Team is responsible for guiding Anitian Subscribers through deployment, integration, application onboarding, documentation, and adherence to applicable compliance standards.
We are looking for an accomplished Solutions Engineer experienced advising and delivering customer-facing cloud solutions. The Solutions Engineer assists clients with security architecture in AWS and Azure post-sale.
This position entails solutions engineering, advisory, and project delivery in both AWS and Azure environments. Our ideal candidate has hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud technologies, as well as knowledge of security practices and compliance standards such as FedRAMP and PCI.
- Lead discovery and advisory sessions with customers
- Consult with customers on their cloud architectures and assist in the design of new environments
- Serve as a principal solutions architect supporting Anitian Technical Program Managers on customer-facing projects
- Collaborate with compliance and security advisors to design solutions and procedures for customers
- Provide hands-on support of deployment, integration, and optimization of Anitian’s cloud security platform(s)
- Assist customers with integrating their applications and deployment technologies into Anitian’s products
- Advise clients on best practices and solutions to update their application environment in adherence to compliance requirements
- Collaboration with project stakeholders and internal team members to ensure quality delivery for clients
- Design, document, and implement standardized procedures to help scale and optimize Anitian’s delivery engagements
- Effectively communicate with leadership and peers, including strong writing skills to draft and publish technical documentation, SOP's, architectural specifications, and product enhancement proposals
Experience with solutions engineering or architecture
- preferable in a cybersecurity or compliance arena
- preferable 5+ years
- Hands-on experience with AWS and/or Azure.
-Additional Preferred Qualifications-
- Experience leading technical design and development, identifying and defining common architecture design patterns, and creating and managing reusable architecture components.
- Experience with enterprise software development, leveraging SDLC, Agile and DevOps practices
- Ability to analyze complex security, technology, and business issues quickly and provide insight into practical solutions
- Proficient in latest cloud and security architectures
- One or more architecture certifications for AWS and or Azure
- Experience working with Agile models for software project delivery
- High learning agility, problem solving, creative and analytical thinking
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a complex and dynamic working environment, maintain focus on the big picture, and collect, digest and assemble information from various sources to architect technical solutions for internal and external customers
- Additional certifications, such as CISM, CISA, CRISC, SANS are beneficial
- Experience with compliance frameworks such as FedRAMP, PCI, or DOD SRG is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other relevant engineering subject
Benefits of this position include:
- Remote Opportunity. Employees can choose what's best for them - working entirely remote (USA), working entirely from our offices in Portland, or a hybrid solution.
- Competitive compensation package, including stock options.
- Four weeks of PTO per year with rollover allowance and additional PTO earned with years of service.
- Eleven paid holidays.
- We offer competitive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, EAP, life insurance and disability benefits.
- 401K retirement plan, up to 4% matching after 3 months of service.
- Professional development reimbursement program.
- Internet Subsidy
- While this can be a remote opportunity, all work must be completed within the USA
- Anitian participates in E-Verify. More information available here.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Recruiters, do not contact us about this job.