LiquidStack has the world's largest footprint of liquid cooling for data center, edge and high-performance computing. LiquidStack's 2-phase immersion liquid cooling is the only proven, highly scalable, environmentally safe and sustainable solution to meet the growing thermal challenges of cloud, enterprise, 5G and edge computing applications. Since pioneering 2-phase immersion cooling in 2012, we have been deploying advanced cooling solutions across the world's most demanding compute environments, actively reducing energy and water use dependencies on a massive scale. Today, we provide thermal management solutions to many of the world's largest cloud services, semiconductor, manufacturing and IT hardware providers. Learn more at www.LiquidStack.com.
Join the Team Defining the New Cooling Standard
Entrepreneurship defines our culture, with an emphasis on individual ownership of business objectives and full accountability for our actions. We also believe in collaboration, teamwork, frequent communication and the continuous pursuit of excellence. Above all, we are results oriented. We understand that the value we offer our customers will be judged by the impact we have. To that end, we seek to be recognized and rewarded as game changers.
We are seeking passionate, hard-working self-starters who value trust, teamwork, accountability and problem solving while serving our customers in complete partnership.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) will be responsible for developing, nurturing, qualifying, and quantifying new business leads and opportunities while ensuring a smooth sales process via proactive client communication. The ISR overlays with our Business Development and Applications Engineering organization to form a cohesive commercial team. To be successful as an ISR you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction in the conversion of opportunities to Closed-Won projects, meeting pipeline, sales, and revenue targets. The successful candidate will be persistent, perceptive and carry a 'refuse to lose' attitude while demonstrating excellent listening and communication skills. This role is critical to supporting the development of a pipeline of commercial leads with the world's most efficient liquid cooling solutions for Data Centers, Edge, and High-Performance Computing (HPC), including crypto-mining. You will be working with a highly energetic and collaborative global team to expand LiquidStack's customer base for liquid cooling.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicates directly with customers, makes outbound calls to potential customers, and follows up on leads.
- Understands customers' needs and identifies new sales opportunities.
- Answers potential customer questions and sends additional commercial or technical information as requested.
- Keeps up with product, service information and promotional updates.
- Researches and qualifies new leads generated via LiquidStack marketing efforts.
- Proficiently works with Salesforce.com to update Leads, Contacts, Opportunities and Activities.
- Assists in the preparation of draft proposals for commercial team to finalize when requested.
- Sets up new Opportunities including documenting of files for new and existing projects.
- Ensures each Purchase Order is acknowledged and confirmed.
- Tracks Orders and advises client of ship date status during production and tracking/delivery status once shipped.
- Consistently meets assigned goals, objectives, sales, and revenue targets.
- Seeks customer feedback and conveys it to internal stakeholders you collaborate with.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports to management.
- Attends conferences/exhibitions to support customer interests.
- Acts in a manner consistent with LiquidStack's core values and according to LiquidStack's Code of Business Conduct and Ethical Behavior.
- Complies with standards and procedures of LiquidStack's health and safety manual and Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree from 4-year college or university (with B.S. Engineering degree or equivalent a plus).
- Previous experience in inside sales, with an outbound call center, customer service or a related sales position is preferred.
- Exhibits skills or has experience learning about Information Technology.
- Self-starter that can be hands-on and work independently without day-to-day oversight.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent phone and outbound calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills, strong listening and sales skills.
- Demonstrable experience consistently achieving targets and goals.
- Multi-cultural approach, comfortable working with diverse cultures and mind-sets.
- Appreciates working in global organizations with teammates in different time zones/regions.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM software such as Salesforce.com and generally tech-savvy.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically up to 5% of the time, with some international travel possible.
- Valid passport & driver's license with no infractions that would limit ability to travel.