Job DescriptionYou Will:
- Implement recruiting strategies, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Manage strategic relationships with Vice President level clients and all levels of hiring managers.
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
The Twitch Talent Acquisition team is seeking a customer-focused Senior Client Lead Recruiter with a passion for delighting both their clients and candidates. You will work with a team of top-flight recruiters, sourcers, and recruiting coordinators, focused on candidate talent search for technical talent. Beyond filling positions, you will improve processes and drive strategy across our business. You will foster an environment that values collaboration and while elevating the team who is geographically distributed.
As a Senior Client Lead Recruiter supporting this team, will manage and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks and metrics. You excel in a creative environment. You will draw on extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. You excel at candidate generation, client/account management, organization, and prioritization. You will report directly to a Senior Recruiting Leader.
- 5+ years of experience working with process, priorities, deliverables and client teams, or managing/coaching teams, inclusive of the development of recruiting strategies or organizational headcount planning in a business or executive recruiting context.
- 3+ years experience running and building analytics and data to guide collaborative decisions with business leaders and cross functional partners.
- Experience recommending and redirecting teams and client expectations, while building consensus for successful program and project delivery.
- Experience in a client centric role using a consultative approach with all interactions with senior business leaders.
- Experience using competitive research to guide targeted direct sourcing programs in partnership with the sourcing team.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.