Director of Sales - B2B/SaaS
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you thrive in a transparent and open environment where everyone can make a difference and be heard?
Then you should join us in the United States (remote or in our Chicago offices) - as Director of Sales!
About InVision, in a few words:
At InVision, we specialize in Workforce Management (WFM) and E-Learning solutions to help our clients optimize the scheduling and training of their most valuable resource: their people. Since 1995, we have developed our own software products that are today used by thousands of contact center employees around the globe. We value simplicity, trust, and teamwork; you won’t find the usual hierarchical structures here. We are a proud and diverse group of international professionals; and on top of that, we are a certified Great Place to Work.
About this job:
As a leader of one of our interdisciplinary Customer Experience (CX) teams, your primary goal is to ensure the team’s success in acquiring new customers and turning them into effective and happy users of our cloud-based WFM solution, injixo, and the digital learning offerings of our educational brand, The Call Center School. The teams work closely with prospective and existing clients, building relationships, promoting adoption, solving problems and identifying new business opportunities. In our teams there are no lone wolves and no commission-driven sales people. Customer success is achieved and celebrated by the entire team working together.
What you’ll do:
- Assume responsibility for the overall success of your CX team in the U.S.
- Lead the team in driving the growth of injixo and The Call Center School in the U.S. by leveraging previous experience with complex sales transactions
- Apply key technical skills to advise the team on building strong relationships with relevant stakeholders and decision makers at prospects and customers, continuously discovering opportunities
- Coach team members on negotiating, closing and maintaining commercial and contractual agreements in complex sales processes
- Always focus on the benefits and added value for the customer so that prospects become long-term subscribers, and customers become fans or multipliers
- Enthusiastically position InVision as a reliable solution partner with new and existing customers
- Collaborate globally with adjacent teams like Growth Marketing, Partner Experience, Product Management etc.
- Engage closely with our Recruitment team to identify and hire top talent
What you bring to the role:
- Multi-year, solid professional experience in B2B software sales
- Strong experience in leading teams to success
- While our core operating language is English, we are keen to add individuals who are also proficient in Spanish
What we offer:
- Individual development: The personal growth of each employee is very important to us. So, if you're not just looking for a job, but want opportunities to advance yourself, this is the place for you.
- Space for participation: Share your ideas with us! In return, we will give you the space necessary to grow creatively within an experienced, knowledgeable and fun team.
- Continuous learning: Constantly broaden your horizons! Be it at our Open Spaces, at workshops, conferences or at our meetups and events, or by learning from failure.
- Streamlined onboarding: We provide an in-depth, engaging onboarding program that brings you up to speed. Your colleagues will introduce you to everything you need to know, and will be available to answer your questions.
- Feel-good atmosphere: This includes a state-of-the-art working environment, with high-end IT equipment, surrounded and supported by great colleagues.
- Attractive benefits package: Take advantage of perks such as paid-time-off, medical, dental, and pension contributions.
- ... and lots more.
Sounds good? Let's talk next steps:
If what you’ve read sounds like you, and you’re a Leader of a Customer Experience Team, an experienced Sales Director, or Vice President Sales don’t wait any longer: send us your application today.
By the way: We’re more interested in you as a person with all your experience and previous projects than a long list of competencies. Please send us your resume along with a cover letter describing your interest and qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Any questions? Have a look at our website: www.ivx.com/en/jobs.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday