Air Innovations designs and builds environmental process control systems for applications that can’t be addressed with standard HVAC equipment. The company serves a broad range of industries from aerospace, defense, and R&D to semiconductor, pharmaceuticals, and more. We pride ourselves on innovation, collaboration, expertise, and quality.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees Include:
- Optional Compressed Schedule
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- HSA and FSA company match with enrollment in a qualified plan
- Simple IRA with company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Vacation, Personal Leave, and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Safety Shoe Allowance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Educational Assistance
- Educational Assistance
Generate qualified leads that will produce new OEM/Custom Environmental Control Systems sales opportunities for Air Innovations. Collaborate with the President & CEO to develop technical quotes for OEM prospects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Locate, identify and solicit manufacturing prospects for high-end continuous orders and specialized production opportunities.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of production sales and quoting process. Manage the sales process by introducing expertise (engineering assistance) at the proper time.
- Respond to and qualify OEM/Custom customer inquiries regarding products and/or services via phone, emails, and website contact form.
- Inform the President & CEO of all qualified OEM/Custom opportunities so that a strategy can be created to secure potential business.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships by contacting past customers to identify future opportunities. Establish rapport and maintain contact with existing accounts to provide information on new products and/or services to promote sales, ensure customer satisfaction, and to build lasting relationships.
- Make cold calls and qualify opportunities on a regular basis.
- Track sales activity by updating notes on sales database for quotes, dates, and number of sales made. Keep Company database updated with current opportunities and brief management personnel on a recurring basis.
- Contribute to the overall success of the company by performing all work accurately, efficiently, and within established deadlines. Provide excellent customer service to staff and customers. Abide by company policies and procedures at all times. Has the time and ability to mine for opportunities.
- Act as the company’s face to the customer through professional interactions that are well informed, polite, deliberate, and cordial. The goal is to let the customer do the majority of the talking in order to draw information from them for the qualification process.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor’s degree in a technical field required
- Five years of HVAC manufacturing sales experience required
- Must have an interest and curiosity in new technologies
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills
MENTAL AND VISUAL REQUIREMENTS:
Close mental and visual attention required to perform work dealing primarily with preparing and analyzing data and figures, performing accounting work, using a computer terminal, and/or extensive reading.
PHYSICIAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to sit for extended periods of time, stand, walk, use hands to finger, grasp, handle, or feel, talk, hear, and perform repetitive motions. Very limited lifting is required.
Ability to operate a telephone, printer, fax, photocopier and computer with Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Work is performed in an office environment where there is no substantial exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Air Innovations is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of a person's race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally protected class or status