Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is consistently recognized as the category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyer's journey. More than 600 customers, including American Express, Cisco and IBM rely on the world's most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time.
Product Managers at Seismic drive product vision and are responsible for the success of the product through all phases of the development process. Starting with the initial concept through production deployment and maintenance the Product Manager ensures new features and capabilities are easy to use and solve the business problem in the right way. To be successful in this role you will be required to understand the Seismic product in great detail and a deep understanding of highly scalable, multi-tenant SaaS systems and the technical challenges and requirements of building and maintaining such systems.
What you will be doing:
We use artificial intelligence and machine learning technology to identify patterns, behaviors, and insights, helping identify new business opportunities and increase seller efficacy
Our approach to AI combines the best of human and optimization of AI to give sellers a competitive edge and more time back in their day to engage with buyers
As a Product Manager in this team, you will be working closely with multiple engineering scrum teams, data scientists and our biggest customers defining the future of our AI/ML platform, delivering enterprise grade features to the customers and enabling other teams to deliver practical and productive AI solutions
What you'll bring to the team:
- Mastery in translating uncertainty and ambiguity into clear, crisp plans.
- Ability to identify the most important issues, prioritize your time, and deliver results consistently.
- Expertise in defining and analyzing metrics that inform the success of your products
- Previous experience managing developer / platform products and engineering driven initiatives.
- Expertise in at least one of the following areas: modern auth technologies, DevOps tools or CDN / geo-performance.
- Previous experience in taking a product from ideation to the launch.
- Ability to have have credible conversations with engineers about technical matters including having an understanding of modern platforms and frameworks, APIs, as well as issues related to scalability and performance
- Proven ability to work across multiple teams including engineering, design, marketing, sales, and services to ensure a world-class customer experience
- Bachelor's degree, CS degree, or equivalent experience is preferred
- 3+ years of Product Management experience within an enterprise SaaS organization
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.