COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH PRESIDIO!
We know technology is the key to success in a connected world. The innovative solutions we provide our clients can unlock possibilities that transform their business. While technology permits that connection, technology without imagination and ingenuity cannot be effective. At Presidio, we know that it’s our people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Presidio is a leading IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
THE ROLE: Senior Account Manager
Presidio is seeking a Senior Account Manager to join our team in SouthernCalifornia.
THE ROLE: Senior Account Manager – Sales
Presidio is hiring Senior Account Managers to join our growing sales team. Our Senior Account Managers earn a competitive base salary, exceptional commissions and benefit plans — along with top training and support, and recognition for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Presidio is the place for you.
Senior Account Managers are responsible for business development, new account acquisition, achieving sales targets, and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction within an assigned territory. Important activities include anticipating customer needs by proactively gauging customer requirements, responding to customer requests, preparing proposals, and developing solutions from available offerings.
- Execute sales strategy by identifying customer needs and selling the appropriate hardware and company services.
- Develop business through multiple marketing and sales techniques including but not limited to cold calling, conducting in person meetings, and partnering with vendors or manufactures.
- Maintain a targeted understanding of customers’ business showing the ability to establish customer needs, buying cycles, and creating strong relationships to effectively drive sales and repeat business.
- Meet or exceed annual sales top line revenue and margin goals as defined by management.
- Drive profitably and grow revenue for target accounts in partnership with inside sales team.
- Adhere to sales process including but not limited to pipeline development and accurate forecasting via internal tools.
- Performs extensive proposal writing and prepares sales information for customers.
- Manage individual sales objectives to include sales orders and billing activities to support quarterly goals.
- Manage on-going customer account relationship to include updating account information in company systems and resolving customer satisfaction issues.
- Work with inside sales team to ensure that quotes are provided, and order requests are processed accurately and with engineering team to accurately scope projects.
- Manage past due invoice resolution with accounting to ensure proper collections.
- Develop and maintain solid business relationships within the various decision-makers and influencers at all levels at each target account.
- Understand each target customer’s business model, map their organization and identify their unique technology needs.
Strategic Planning & Presentation:
- Performs deep analysis of account base including “heat maps” to determine key areas of opportunities.
- Develop & execute marketing and business plans to drive revenue and profits.
- Work with sales leadership and team to provide feedback, develop specific vendor relationships, advance new company initiatives and mentor new employees to enhance all aspects of the sales strategy.
- Attends monthly/quarterly account planning/penetration sessions with our strategic manufacturing partners’ AMs.
- Presents a Quarterly Business Outlook (QBO) to Sales/Ops Manager each quarter which will focus on past performance and expectations of current quarter, analysis of pipeline, key wins, and personal improvement goals.
- Provide in-depth customer technology roadmap and collaboratively work with inside Account Manager to uncover new sales opportunities.
- Develop partnerships with Vendor Field Sales Representatives and optimize the joint selling opportunities within the territory.
- Use monthly forecasting and pipeline management to manage sales growth.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles achieve sales goals, and articulate ideas clearly and concisely in a variety of settings.
- Proven track record in developing relationships with customers and vendors, and ability to translate client business needs into solutions.
- The preferred candidate will have prior experience selling advanced technology solutions from Cisco, EMC, Nimble, Aruba, Palo Alto, IBM, HP, Citrix, Microsoft, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience and/or military experience.
- 5 or more years of outside information technology sales experience (customer-facing) in infrastructure, storage, network security, professional services or managed services preferred, and cloud strongly preferred.
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization.Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a leading global IT solutions provider assisting clients in harnessing technology innovation and simplifying IT complexity to digitally transform their businesses and drive return on IT investment. Our Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions enable our almost 7,000 middle market, enterprise, and government clients to take advantage of new digital revenue streams, omnichannel customer experience models, and the rich data insights generated by those interactions.
We serve as an extension of our clients’ IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Within Presidio’s 40+ US offices and offices in Ireland, London, Singapore, and India, we support 2,800+ professionals, including 1,600 technical engineers. Presidio is a trusted advisor to our clients on a national level while also bringing our global scale and expertise to bear.
For more information visit: www.presidio.com
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit:https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf(Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [email protected]for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [email protected].
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies/3rd Parties may not solicit to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received from any Agency/3rd Party will be considered a gift and property of Presidio, unless the Agency/3rd Party is an Authorized Vendor of Presidio with an up-to-date Presidio Contract in hand signed by Presidio Talent Acquisition. No payment will be made to any Agency/3rd Party who is not an Authorized Vendor, nor has specific approval in writing from Presidio Talent Acquisition to engage in recruitment efforts for Presidio.