- Candidates for this role must reside in Canada, preferably in the eastern time zone.
WorkForce Software is the first global provider of workforce management solutions with integrated employee experience capabilities. The company’s WorkForce Suite adapts to each organization’s needs—no matter how unique their pay rules, labor regulations, and schedules—while delivering a breakthrough employee experience at the time and place work happens. Enterprise-grade and future-ready, WorkForce Software is helping some of the world’s most innovative organizations optimize their workforce, protect against compliance risks, and increase employee engagement to unlock new potential for resiliency and optimal performance. Whether your employees are deskless or office workers, unionized, full-time, part-time, or seasonal, WorkForce Software makes managing your global workforce easy, less costly, and more rewarding for everyone.
Over one thousand organizations with more than 4 million users in over 80 countries rely on WorkForce Software solutions to streamline compliance, reduce labor costs, provide more intuitive tools to their employees, and achieve strategic HR on a global basis.
- Building an innovative platform supporting both mobile and web applications that solve real business needs
- Designing and implementing new features, as well as maintaining existing ones
- Working closely with client and product group to deliver world-class innovative products
- Working closely with Support and QA to ensure customer success
- Experience working on or with a back-end team
- Experience contributing to open source projects (or personal side projects)
- Experience with building backend systems to supports client development
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience modelling data in databases
- Familiarity with Cloud Platforms (AWS, GCP, etc)
- Experience building and scaling RESTful APIs
- Advanced proficiency with web technologies
- A strong commitment to quality
You'll Thrive Here If You Are:
- Learn quickly
- Passionate about getting things done and seeing projects to full completion
- Able to adapt to shifting priorities and requirements as needed
- Have a willingness to fight for your convictions and know when to keep pressing, but humble enough to admit when you’re wrong
- Able to learn from mistakes, get back up, and try again
Why You Should Join the WorkForce Team?*
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Hours / Work from Home Policy
- RRSP Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Career Development and Training – Be the CEO of your career!
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Initiatives including committees such as:
- Women for Inclusion
- Age: Unity Beyond Years
- Racial Equality/Discrimination
- Mental and Physical Ability
- WorkForce Pride Network
- Global Perspectives
- Brand of Veterans
- Health and Wellness / Gym Reimbursement
- Supplemental Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Community Outreach Programs and Charitable Support
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employee will perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
To maintain our goal of remaining a diverse and inclusive company, WorkForce Software advocates for and promotes a diverse, equitable, safe, and professional workplace where all people feel welcomed and empowered. We are committed to creating an environment that supports and celebrates the full range of our individual and collective differences, so that everyone can do their best and most innovative work, on the job and in our communities.
WorkForce Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time