Canadian Closets Plus is a well-established closet manufacturer in North York, ON, specializing in custom closets.
We are actively looking to hire a positive and motivated individual with experience and knowledge in SALES of commercial and residential projects and passion into the design field. The Inside Sales Representative is primarily responsible for implementing a sales process that will provide product knowledge and solutions to each project. This individual will be able to use measurements provided by a potential client and produce the design of the closets and quotes based on the identified materials and space. We need an individual who will display the ability to think "outside of the box" to develop innovative solutions to current and future projects and build trust to push the sales process forward.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Follow up with potential and current customers;
- Schedules client appointments and meetings;
- Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction;
- At least 3 years of sales experience in the residential and commercial interior finishes industry;
- Handle incoming inquiries and determine client’s needs, and provide quotes and design of the closets;
- Resolve client issues by being proactive in the sales process;
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge;
- Suggest appropriate products/services;
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients;
· Request client’s feedbacks and insights, you’ve gained that will be useful for informing future sales efforts;
- Receive and deliver the Credit Card info to the account receivable/payable department in order to process the payment;
- Be able to pre-qualify clients.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Exceptionally self-disciplined, organized with a professional work ethic;
- Willingness to learn and develop skills;
- Diploma in Architects, Interior Designers, will be considered a significant asset;
- Highly motivated to achieve and exceed sales targets;
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team;
- Time management skills;
· Tech-savvy individual with advance computer skills;
- Have a passion for design;
· Have excellent analytical skills;
· Professional and enthusiastic telephone manners;
- Effective and articulate verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines;
- Knowledge of CRM would be considered an asset.
- University degree or college diploma
- We offer base salary plus an attractive commission. Will be discuss during the interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift