We make sure HomeTeamers have the tools, support, and training they need to deliver a delightful experience to every customer.
There’s plenty of perks too! HomeTeamers enjoy:
- Paid training when you begin
- Competitive pay, plus commission
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts,
- Tuition reimbursement
- Dependent scholarship awards
- HomeTeamer discounts
- Opportunity to move up in the company
- Recognition for a job well done
- A friendly work environment
- Employee referral bonuses
The Successful HomeTeamer will:
- Reach out to homeowners in your assigned area to generate sales, including knocking on doors, sending mail, and making telephone calls.
- Use patience and persistence to build long-term relationships with homeowners.
- Confidently explain and demonstrate the benefits and prices of HomeTeam’s products and services with current and potential customers.
- Complete sales documents accurately and completely to ensure Pest Control Techs have all the information they need to create a delightful experience for the homeowner.
- Think on your feet, stay motivated, and work independently.
- HomeTeam Pest Defense is the #1 pest management company providing service to homebuilders pest control company in the United States.
- The company has exclusive technology with its unique Taexx® built-in pest control system during a home’s construction.
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- HomeTeam is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to join the (Home)Team?
Requirements: The ability to pass a drug screen. Bilingual
Licenses & Certifications