HALEY STRATEGIC PARTNERS, LLC. | HALEY STRATEGIC TRAINI
16655 N 90th Street, Suite 100 Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Director of Sales
Haley Strategic Partners (HSP) is looking for a seasoned salesperson to fill the position of Director of Sales – Government, Military & LE. This position will be responsible for strengthening and expanding HSP’s presence in the government and military sectors as well as the law enforcement communities. The right candidate must possess a proven track record of successful sales of hard goods/soft goods to government and military customers via direct sales and through dealers, distributors, and qualified partners. Moreover, the candidate is expected to have established customer relationships at various divisions within the government and military sectors. The position will report directly to the COO. Ideally, the candidate will be located in the Phoenix Metro area as HSP is a fluid fast paced entrepreneurial company.
The right candidate for Director of Sales – Government, Military & LE is expected to perform the below tasks, at minimum.
Create yearly/quarterly strategic sales plans to meet revenue and profit targets. This shall include general prospectus, go-to-market strategy, cost/benefit analysis, product-to-market alignment, GSA schedule oversight, timeline to revenue, among other related tasks.
• Take complete ownership of sales process; lead generation, product positioning, sales opportunity evaluation, quote generation, deal closing and post-sales assistance. • Manage relationships with all
o U.S. Department of Defense branches
o Federal, State and Local government agencies
o State and Local LE agencies.
- Be able to prepare and deliver presentations and equipment demonstrations with aim to provide product education to prospective customers.
- Assist product development by proactively querying customers about requirements, top challenges, new opportunities, trends, etc. The role is expected to consistently gather this information and submit to management.
- The Director is expected to assume responsibility and oversight in preparation and timely completion of RFIs, RFPs, RFQs, white papers, security and regulatory forms and other related documentation required to advance market penetration.
• Take ownership of customer problems to oversee definitive resolution and satisfactory closing. • Attend and/or host tradeshows, road shows, and other sales related events • Work directly with HSP’s marketing communications team to increase brand exposure. • Participate in internal meetings as required by management.
• Minimum 5+ years in government sales experience or equivalent on procurement side • Military clearance a plus
• Established relationships with U.S. Department of Defense branches an absolute plus • Knowledge of military acquisition and procurement processes a must
- Proven sales closer
- Must be willing to travel as required
- Articulate communicator
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Professional demeanor
- Team player
- Ability to work autonomously without field supervision
- Creative, detailed oriented with excellent planning and organizational skill
- Disciplined and problem-solving demeanor with an appetite for challenges to continuously build knowledge
• Computer skills including MS Office and CRM Systems, Accounting Packages etc. • Valid driver’s license and personal credit in good standing
- Compensation package is highly competitive and will be commensurate with experience.