Boston Retail Solutions is the leading provider of modular barricades, large format graphics, graphic installation, and various facilities maintenance services. We provide environmentally friendly solutions to retails, mall developers, airports, hotels, contractors and more!
We are currently seeking a Project Manager based at our Santa Ana, California location.
The Project Manager is responsible for a range of duties related to the complete coordination of all field jobs. Coordinate project construction through communication with contractors, malls, tenants, and General Managers while providing support duties as needed.
- Provide customer service by answering general inquiries via telephone, email and/or in person in a timely and courteous manner, reduce client concerns by being a proactive problem solver and facilitator.
- Maintain accurate and complete records using computer filing systems and programs to align with linear workflow.
- Generate sales with malls, contractor, and retailers as well as cultivating and building new relationships.
- Estimate each project for clients within assigned Center of Profitability to align with company margin structure.
- Produce work orders for all jobs.
- Communicate and collaborate with General Manager to assist with barricade and graphic installation and other logistical operational needs and requirements.
- Maintain day-to-day operations with service center staff for all jobs on calendar regarding inventory, supplies and labor to complete job.
- Perform semi-skilled task in connection with installation, teardown and modifications of barricades and graphics.
- Communicate and collaborate with accounting department request to review contracts, COI's, invoices and issue PO's and Lien Waivers, confirm all pre-payments and payments for teardown have been received.
- Uploading photos, drawings, and documents to online job calendar.
- Coordinate artwork request and facilitate approval process with mall od's and account management via the General Manager's direction while exhibiting a dependable, positive, and encouraging demeanor.
- Some administrative duties to help support the Service Center as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail with ability to manage multiple projects at the time with urgent deadlines and flexible priorities.
- Excellent time management and problem solution skills.
- Ability to read construction blueprints and store elevation drawings.
- Ability to operate current software programs.
- Ability to take instruction and use pre-established guidelines to performs functions of the job as well as experience and judgement to accomplish completion of job.
- Degree in business, project management or building construction technology or similar 2-3 years working experience in the field of retail or commercial construction is preferred.
Employees are eligible for numerous insurance options including:
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Matching 401k plan
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)