Oversee the daily operations, sales quotas, financial responsibilities, and strategic priorities. You will hire, inspire, motivate, coach, and develop staff. You will monitor customer satisfaction, as well as other sales metrics, ensuring exceptional performance. You will serve as a role model for selling capability. You will understand and capitalize on growth opportunities based on the local market. You will coordinate customer training events to expand market potential. You will be the point of escalation for procedural questions, technical/product questions, selling/coaching guidance, and customer service issues.
- Responsible for leading and ensuring all branch operational elements, policies, procedures, standards, and results are effectively managed and meet excellence standards.
- Ensure branch compliance with all corporate policies, applicable employment laws, and is consistently fair in the treatment of all team members.
- Find innovative solutions to improving branch operations and promote continual improvement with operational teams.
- Analyzes branch financial and performance results; develop strategic action plans to increase sales and control costs.
- Conduct root cause and counter measure analysis to address shortfalls and maximize results.
- Leverage company analytical tools assist with decision making and performance management.
People & Performance Management
- Establish clear team goals and expectations; and maximize branch performance.
- Take ownership of company staffing needs through; partnership with talent acquisition, effective planning of branch staffing needs, participate in the interview process and make hiring decisions.
- Address issues related to performance, conduct and discipline as per company guidelines as well as ensure expectations of appropriate behaviors are established within the sales organization. Seek advice from human resources department as appropriate.
Training & Personal Development
- Ensure applicable team trainings are completed on a timely basis; provide follow up, coaching, mentoring, and support career development.
- Find innovative solutions to missed opportunities within your sales team through training and action planning.
- Continually work on improving personal areas of opportunity and professional development.
- Conduct weekly staff 1 one 1's and create an environment within the branch of open communication between the various sales, operations and corporate teams.
- Effectively and efficiently respond to customers, suppliers and corporate team members in a timely manner.
- Partner with suppliers to conduct joint branch marketing and selling events focused on increasing customers sales, leads and brand advocacy.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- HS diploma or GED
- 5+ years management experience.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt and work in adverse situations.
- Proven leadership and sales results experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Experience in Security Distribution
- Previous Salesforce Experience
About Us: Resideo is a leading global provider of critical comfort and security solutions primarily in residential environments and distributor of low-voltage electronic and security products. Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes each year. We continue to serve more than 110,000 professionals through leading distributors, including our ADI Global Distribution business, which exports to more than 100 countries from more than 200 stocking locations around the world. Resideo is a $5.0 billion company with approximately 13,000 global employees. For more information about Resideo, please visit www.resideo.com .
At Resideo, we bring together diverse individuals to build the future of homes. Resideo is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.