The Jim Pattison Auto Group has 28 locations and 16 brands in Western Canada. We are continually expanding and acquiring new locations and brands while improving our market share.
The Jim Pattison Auto Group's relentless commitment to customer satisfaction has allowed us to grow into one of Canada's largest companies. We encourage career growth and personal development within our company. We are looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and our future growth. We encourage those with the required experience to apply.
The Jim Pattison Auto Group has new opportunities for Product Advisors to join our team in Victoria!
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience for our clients. As aProduct Advisorfor our premium brand, high volume location you must be self-motivated, high energy, dynamic and results-oriented with a proven track record of sales and excellence in customer satisfaction.
Our Product Advisoris responsible for offering a consultative, customer-focused approach to vehicle sales by performing the following duties:
- Greeting customers on the sales floor and performing a vehicle needs analysis.
- Explaining features and demonstrates the operation of the vehicle.
- Researching availability of models and optional equipment using a computer database.
- Working with Sales and F&I Managers to negotiate sales and requirements for financing or vehicle lease.
- Visually inspect inventory and maintain knowledge of current inventory.
- Completing all paperwork and arranges for delivery and registration of the vehicle.
- Delivering and familiarizing the customer with the vehicle.
- Assisting the Sales Manager with customer problems.
- Attending/completing required training and department meetings as required.
- Keeping abreast of competitor products and the overall automotive market in Canada.
Education and Experience:
- Previous automotive sales experience considered an asset.
- Previous customer service experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Proficient in vehicle sales software such as 180, DealerTrack, DealerMine and/or DealerSocket an asset.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Driver's license in good standing and clean driver's abstract required.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.