Today our corporate headquarters is located in St. Charles, MO (approximately 20 miles from St. Louis), where along with our production facilities in Gardner, KS and Bogart, GA we have nationally recognized, high quality converting operations, producing custom and stock labels for the Consumer Packaged Goods, Durable and Retail markets. Our quality management system is recognized to the ISO 9001:2008 standard, and our improved process and product quality controls are an integral part of our operations. Our printing technology utilizes Mark Andy flexographic web printing presses up to 20" wide, as well as digital and screen printing. Our capabilities include blank to 8 color labels, including four color process, UV, varnishes, laminates, two sided printing and much more. Our facilities produce labels and tags from a wide variety of paper and film materials for use in applications for over 4,000 customers worldwide.
ITWLabels is committed to continued growth and excellence. Investments are continually made in our business to incorporate new technologies and increase efficiencies. This expansion of capabilities and services will broaden our range and allow ITWLabels to be viewed as valuable business partner with our customers.
To sell label printing and converting production to existing customers and secure new business from prospective customers within the Southeast Region. Achievement of sales goals as established by the company and Sales Representative during the Annual Planning exercise.
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Prospects and generates leads for new business opportunities.
- Penetrates prospects by cold calls, telephone contact, referrals and any possible method of creating an opportunity for making a sales presentation.
- Consistently communicates with all responsible parties within each company after the sale and delivery to create loyalty and ensure future orders; essentially creating positive results.
- Quotes pricing to customers within the guidelines provided by the Director/VP of Sales.
- Develops plans to grow business with existing accounts and executes those plans.
- Maintains clear communication lines with support team regarding project status and customers’ expectations.
- Maintains neat and accurate filing systems that facilitates fast retrieval and responsible for ensuring that customer files and databases are maintained.
- Participate on planning and capabilities assessment team as needed. May assist in resolving customer complaint issues by interfacing with customers and support team.
- Utilize and update CRM system with all customer and prospect activity
- Addresses ‘non-payment’ or ‘late payment’ issues with customers.
- Facilitates generation of proper documents as requested by customers.
- Follows all department work instructions.
- Responsible for contributing to a team spirit and open exchange of ideas that will add to the overall success of the organization and its individual members.
- Reporting responsibilities could include Weekly activity reports, monthly sales reports, call documentation, and competitive activities (price, products & other).
- Experience in the Labels Industry. Consumer Product Goods and Durable Label experience preferred
- Familiarity and knowledge of Flexographic, Screen, and Digital Printing
- Demonstrated success of building a strong book of business
- The minimum education required for this position is a Bachelor’s Degree in Business plus 5+ years experience in printing or related activities; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A valid driver’s license.
- General computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.); excellent written and verbal communication skills; prior customer interface experience and technical printing knowledge is helpful.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents, blueprints and drawings. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on controversial or complex topics to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to work with complex mathematical and statistical concepts such as probability and statistical interference, fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical solutions.
- Knowledge of costing and production methods in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Willingness to travel 50% - 75% of the time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.