Welcome to the FUCHS Group, the world’s number one independent manufacturer of lubricants and related specialties. As a global company with roots in Germany, we expand the possibilities of whole industries, such as the automotive and aerospace sectors. More than 5,000 employees look closer, dig deeper and think further to create innovations and develop markets. That is what drives and connects us. We encourage our employees to expand their potential and grow together with us. Explore your specialties by joining us as
The Sales Representative (Quebec) will report to the Sales Director Canada and will be tasked with achieving agreed sales targets by developing, maintaining, and managing new business throughout Quebec. They will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Retain and enhance existing client relationships through building rapport and identifying current customer/market demands, trends, and potential threats.
- Establish new business through referrals and in identifying potential future customers via planned and organized sales calls.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge on product line(s) and assist customers in product trials, technological advancements, and process improvements.
- Conduct onsite product triaining for clients through product presentations, hands-on interactions, and utilizing available product management team and field application engineers.
- Has working knowledge of competitors in the market and understands how they go to market as well as performance and pricing initiatives.
- Monitor and actively communicate delivery expectations, open orders, and leadtimes to customers.
- Demonstrate a professional outlook and appearance to all customers, prospects, and colleagues.
- Contribute to team goals by active participation in case studies, cross territory selling, and integration of the field service engineer across all accounts.
Qualifications we are looking for:
The successful candidate will be growth-oriented with a passion for exceeding sales goals and targets. Additionally, we will be looking for the following:
- A Bachelor's degree required, prefereably in Engineering, Chemistry, or Business.
- At least 3 years of B2B sales experience in industrial consumable products. Experience in the Lubricants or Chemicals industries desired.
- Bilingual in French required.
- High level of personal drive and self-motivation with strong time management skills.
- Ability to set day to day priorities within overall priority listing, working both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- CRM experience (Salesforce desired).
These are your benefits:
Fuchs Lubricants Canada Ltd. offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. The benefits package offered to full-time employees includes: medical, dental, vision, vacation, RRSP, life insurance, LTD, flexible spending accounts, and tuition reimbursement.
Fuchs Lubricants Canada Ltd. is an equal employment opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace (m/f/d/v).
Fuchs Lubricants Canada Ltd. is the Canadian operating unit of Fuchs Petrolub S.E., the world's largest independent manufacturer of specialty lubricants. We provide high quality lubricants and services to a wide range of industries including the makers of complex metal components, automotive, appliance, and aerospace manufacturers, pharmaceuticals, transportation, forestry, mining, and energy. Recognized for providing world-class technical support, our company is committed to ongoing research and development efforts; and they are constantly developing new technology to meet the ever-changing demands of modern industry.
Excel beyond your limitations and contribute your ideas in the flat hierarchies of a family-run company listed on the MDAX.