ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Senior Manager, Inside Sales builds and leads a team of AE's with primary focus on achieving quarterly and annual sales quota targets.
- Manage, recruit, develop and inspire a high-caliber sales team to manage end-to-end sales for Small and Medium Businesses.
- Lead all operational aspects of their Inside Sales team to optimize field sales productivity and overall customer satisfaction
- Communicate clear goals and roles to team members and reward team efforts and accomplishments
- Represent the [insert regional hub name] Inside Sales organization within the regional business
- Reinforce and drive the Inside Sales charter, SLAs, and key performance indicators
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a successful individual contributor (account executive) or business owner
- 2+ years of experience leading an inside sales organization in a high-growth company is preferred
- Strong self-awareness and an understanding and appreciation of different cultural and working environments
- Prior experience in B2B, SaaS, and the high-tech industry
- Validated track record of consistently exceeding pipeline and revenue targets
- Experience recruiting, developing, managing, and retaining an outstanding team
- Solid knowledge and understanding of CRM, quotation and order processing systems and practices
- Illustrated leadership by example: High integrity, positive, inspirational, self-aware, selfless
- Excellent written, verbal / oral communication skills; must be an effective presenter
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or Technology is a plus.
- Travel up to 25%
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.