Sales Engineer/Solutions Engineer/Presales Consultant/ Solutions Consultant/Technical Consultant/Presales Engineer/Sales Executive/Technical Account Manager
Please only apply for this role if you have full rights to work in the US.
My client is a fast growing SaaS AI driven marketing software vendor:
- headquarters in the US and UK and offices across Europe and the US
- over 190 employees expanding globally
- the product is very innovative in a growing industry.
- working with over 2000 clients and leading retailers and brands like Amazon, Microsoft, Samsung
- they have their own AI team and providing cutting edge Al technologies
They are looking for a remote tech savvy Technical Solutions Consultant to join their friendly and dynamic team. This is a remote role so you can work from home.
- Working closely with clients and understanding their technical and business requirements;
- Providing project advice and technical consultancy to clients;
- Acting as technical Subject Matter Expert for solutions and assisting the presales team
- Defining platform architecture blueprint and driving successful implementation
- Providing best practices and directions for solution implementation
- Experience in presales/solutions consulting, but it would also suit someone who is currently working as a Technical Consultant involving web technologies and requirements gathering. They will not be worried about training somebody up in presales with the right attitude and technical background
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM subject
They are paying up to $95K + bonus+ benefits + progression and you can work remotely.
They're a fun & energetic company. Culture is relaxed, professional & working with ambitious and driven people.
Please send your resume if you are interested in this exciting job opportunity.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- working for a SaaS software vendor: 2 years (Required)
- working in consulting role with external clients: 3 years (Required)
- understanding of CSS/HTML: 1 year (Required)